Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Sephora_Shopping_Bag (2).jpg

Hi friends! While our team is spending more time at home, some of us have been doing some spring cleaning or just have a little extra time to play around with makeup, but it seems like we’ve all come across products that have been living in our drawers for what feels like decades (or maybe even longer)! This got us thinking and taking a walk down memory lane and reminiscing on our first holy grail products from Sephora.

In a previous thread, some of us have talked about our first purchase ever from Sephora, but we are so interested to hear what was the first “holy grail” product you remember getting from Sephora that you just could not live without? Maybe it was finding that perfect lipstick, or the first foundation that was your spot-on shade match? Or even a primer or skincare product you still swear by!

What’s the first-ever holy grail product you remember getting from Sephora? Show & Tell by replying below!

RE: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

It CC cream , Nars blush (orgasm) , Dior show mascara , smash box eye shadow quads and Urban decay eyeliners

Re: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

It was ages ago 😬😅 but Urban Decay setting spray was a GAME CHANGER!!! I remember I was stuck on MACs setting spray but fell in love with this one and never looked back. My makeup stayed all night ( as the bottle says lol) and a make up skincare no no- but sometimes well into the morning 😂😂 first grail product #urbandecaysettingspray 

This is a hard one but the Laura Mercier setting powder is one of them!! It sets makeup without over drying. Then I’m finding I can’t go without Sunday Riley Luna oil and #Dr. Jart cinapair cream.

I'd have to say my first ever purchase from Sephora was definitely the start of my love affair with make-up. It was Urban Decay Double Dose Eyeshadow Primer Potion  and while it's still a fave, I always come back for The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL . I don't even want to leave the house without it!

Sugar rose lip balm and lancer caviar lime acid peel. 🙂 and i was sooo happy

Laura Mercier Setting Powder, I don't know how I survived without it before lol  

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara duo with Opening Act primer!

My first holygrail product from Sephora was the OG Make up for ever HD primer that they have since reformulated 😭 I wish they hadn't reformulated because I very likely would still be using the same primer!

100% the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip primer!!! It makes the lippie stay on but makes sure you wont dry out! ❤️

olehendriksen Find Your Balance Cleanser HANDS DOWN!!!

I love a good body oil. The original NARS Monoi Body Glow was one of my very first purchases at Sephora way back in the day. I was OBSESSED with this product.

Definitely the Smashbox Primerizer! I keep coming back to this primer especially when my face is dry, it helps my base to look flawless! and recently got the KVD Shade and Light contour palette. I’m so obsessed with those palette!! Literally use them in every look that i do lol.

Dr jarts V7 priming moisturizer!! Got it as a sample as a noob and now it is a staple in my routine!

Can't recall that far lol! But I know one of my first purchases at Sephora was Urban Decay Setting Spray, then the Eyeshadow primer. I remember thinking WOW I still look the same after an entire night partying. To this day still use the UD Setting spray. Haven't used the eyeshadow primer in a while. May try their anti-aging formula.

My first holy grail purchase from Sephora was the older Lancome Juicy Tubes Original Lip Gloss.   It was my favorite for so many years, especially the clear version, but also some of the other shades.  I haven't tried it since it's return, possibly in a new formula.

My first holy grail product that I got from Sephora was my Beauty Blender. I cannot live without this! Every time I use a knock off, I go right back because it is so amazing. 

So I still remember my first trip to a Sephora back in 2009.  We didn't have one on my side of the country and I just discovered youTube tutorials so when I went to visit my eldest sibling, we had to stop at Sephora.  I knew I needed a tube of Urban Decay Double Dose Eyeshadow Primer Potion which I repurchased at least six times?  

I also ended up getting a Too Faced bronzer set.  The pink leopard bronzer became my absolute favorite and I ended up getting a couple of full sizes.  I might not go for a shimmery bronzer anymore but the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer Milk Chocolate is one of my holy-grails now.  

Most definitely a worthy stop on your trip @Nickelliebear1 ❤️ 

I think that the first product I fell in love with from Sephora would have to be the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sugar Bloom Tinted (any of the balms really, that shade just happens to be my favorite) but that was years ago and I can't even count how many I've been through since then. They're still absolute staples for me :-).

Agree @CookieGirl1 ❤️ I’ve been using them for years.  Fresh is a great brand.  I loved love their cannabis sandal fragrance and skincare.  

I think mine was the Stila powder foundation. I had the compact for a very long time before I finally thought it was time to let it go. I loved that powder when I was a teen!

testing