Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Sephora_Shopping_Bag (2).jpg

Hi friends! While our team is spending more time at home, some of us have been doing some spring cleaning or just have a little extra time to play around with makeup, but it seems like we’ve all come across products that have been living in our drawers for what feels like decades (or maybe even longer)! This got us thinking and taking a walk down memory lane and reminiscing on our first holy grail products from Sephora.

In a previous thread, some of us have talked about our first purchase ever from Sephora, but we are so interested to hear what was the first “holy grail” product you remember getting from Sephora that you just could not live without? Maybe it was finding that perfect lipstick, or the first foundation that was your spot-on shade match? Or even a primer or skincare product you still swear by!

What’s the first-ever holy grail product you remember getting from Sephora? Show & Tell by replying below!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

First holy grail item? Probably my ABH Norvina Volume 3 Pallet ❤️ 

@BrendaBT my first HG product from Sephora was CHRISTOPHE ROBIN - Purifying Scalp Scrub with Sea Salt ahhhh this stuff is amazing

Totally agree @lmaster! It is the best❤️

Ages ago, the Sephora on Union Street in the city carried Chanel lip glosses. My very first HG product from Sephora was my very first Chanel lip gloss - Chanel Glossimer in the shade Giggle. I kept buying that gloss until it was discontinued. 

RE: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

I’m going to go with the first product I can remember wanting to make sure I restocked which was KVD lock it concealer and I recently just picked up another when it was/is? $15!😅

I had to really think about it.  Weird.

My true first holy grail would be FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads

a very good staple @danielledanielle 

Love these @danielledanielle! I think I discovered them at Sephora too!

I’m trying to remember what I use to always buy and now whenever I can afford it again I replenish.  For years I kept repurchasing the Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Makeup Setting Spray Standard Size - 4 oz/ 118 mL and my favourite perfume I repurchase whenever I can would be FRESH - Cannabis Santal

i heard the setting spray is amazing. good choice!

For me it was the FRESH Soy Face Cleanser!  I got it as a sample, and it blew me away so much that, when it ran out, I bought the full-size!  Each tube lasts me about 9 months, too, so SCORE!

LOVE that cleanser @MadAnge !

Fresh is a great brand @MadAnge 👍

Ok don't judge as this was literally a million years ago, but the Smoky eye palette in the cardboard packaging from Too Faced was my Holy Grail/Go-to/Ride or Die item from Sephora 😄 I literally went through 3 of them!!!!!!! 

❤️ @Mcakes , judgement here would be the pot and the kettle 😂 

@2manyperfumes I take comfort in the fact that you're all my people and understand me 😄

@BrendaBT  My first HG Sephora item is definitely Nars Orgasm blush! And I still use it!!

Lol I had that one too @ather ❤️

My first HG item from Sephora was Ojon Revitalizing Mist. Unfortunately Ojon has gone out of business but I always had a deluxe sized inside of my travel bag.

I remember that @Loretta55 ❤️, I was crushed when Tokyo Dark perfume line was no longer available at Sephora (that’s a long time ago), I loved Bulletproof

@Loretta55  Darn. That’s so sad. I hate when my favs are discontinued 😭

testing