Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

Sephora_Shopping_Bag (2).jpg

Hi friends! While our team is spending more time at home, some of us have been doing some spring cleaning or just have a little extra time to play around with makeup, but it seems like we’ve all come across products that have been living in our drawers for what feels like decades (or maybe even longer)! This got us thinking and taking a walk down memory lane and reminiscing on our first holy grail products from Sephora.

In a previous thread, some of us have talked about our first purchase ever from Sephora, but we are so interested to hear what was the first “holy grail” product you remember getting from Sephora that you just could not live without? Maybe it was finding that perfect lipstick, or the first foundation that was your spot-on shade match? Or even a primer or skincare product you still swear by!

What’s the first-ever holy grail product you remember getting from Sephora? Show & Tell by replying below!

Re: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

I cannot get enough of this. It's a miracle product that I hope never goes away. I might buy 10 of them just in case. I've been using it for years and it works magic. I have rosacea with breakouts and this once a week keeps everything nice and clean.Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 5.58.43 PM.png

@riverbirch1967  I definitely need to try this!! 

RE: Sephora Firsts: What was your first Holy Grail Product from Sephora?

The Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation ❤️

I think mine has to be Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus. I’ve used them for more years then I can count. I may at times cheat on them but I always go back. DDG girl for life! 

@GG84  That’s awesome!! I have a box of them in my closet I need to figure out how to incorporate into my routine!! 

Definitely Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL! I always keep a backup so I don’t run out.

@faeriegirl  Such a great one!!!

That stuff is awesome!

My first-ever Sephora holy grail (that I can remember) is URBAN DECAY - Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Sin. It was the first eyeshadow primer that I really fell in love with that didn't make my oily lids crease... and therefore I could not live without my regular replens. And since it has a subtle champagne color, sometimes I just used it as a cream shadow with nothing on top of it when I was in a bind. 🙂

@AlexBT  I totally forgot about this!!! I need to order this again! Perfect for my no makeup days!

Ditto!!!

Ditto!!!

My first and still favorite HG Product I got from Sephora is the KVD Beauty Everlasting Longwear Liquid Lipstick Outlaw

@Samtian  Such a beautiful colour!!! Classic!

@ather Thank you I love it!

1 Reply
testing