Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Rewards

I think it ridiculous to spent a ton of money only to redeem your points for SAMPLE size products. They are so small you can only use them once. I would prefer TRAVEL size cause I spend a ton of money. That I could use more than one. How would I know if I want to buy the full size product if I can only use the sample size once.? Like I said I wont mind if I’m checking out and getting a free sample. My problem is using my points that I saved up to get samples. It’s crazy!!!

Tags:

Re: Rewards

@wiseV I usually use my points for the 100$ reward cards.  That way I can get something I know I want.  Keep an eye on the rewards bazar on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  They often have other sets available as well if you aren't keen on the 100$ point perks. 

I didn’t even think about that. Thank you so much! Definitely i’ll look out for Tuesdays and Thursday;]

I'm saving up for something that catches my eye,  I almost went in on the Supergoop Reward when it was up,  or the Sunday Riley bathrobe one but I was like oooooh almost. Lol

Yup keep your eyes on the Rewards Bazaar Tuesday and Thursday. There is only a few of some rewards so not everyone will get them.  @wiseV 

@missjeanie that's a good idea, save up for the the 100$ off and get yourself a Reward your going to love for sure 🙂

@CynthieLu Some of the branded items really do look cool though eh?  I find they're usually items you can't find in their stores so it's nice to have something unique. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing