Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Rewards Bazar "SOLD OUT"

What is going on with the Rewards this year? They are unavailable as soon as they are posted. Why bother having a handful of perks that are shown as SOLD OUT? Sephora HQ is saying "Oh, look what you could have received... we'll keep them up to tease you." Not cool Sephora... not cool.Capture3.PNG

RE: Rewards Bazar \"SOLD OUT\"

I don’t even see any of these. I’m in Canada so maybe that makes a difference. I’m never impressed with the rewards I get offered in store or online. I’m also a rouge now and don’t see the “perks” of having that level of membership. I’ve seen tons of posts similar to this about how bad the rewards are but it seems like nothing is getting done about it.

Re: RE: Rewards Bazar \"SOLD OUT\"

@MargaretheG @KehDee  New 100 point rewards are dropped the first Tuesday or Thursday of the month at 9am PST.  Only larger rewards are dropped through the month.  If you're looking for the smaller ones check back at the beginning of the month.  They typically sell out during that first week or so.  And yes, the US site gets a lot more rewards than the Canadian site.  They tend to have more options with regards to rewards, but a higher number are normally released to the south due to the higher number of customer. 

RE: Re: RE: Rewards Bazar \\\"SOLD OUT\\\"

Thanks for the info. But that doesn’t help those of us who have jobs and can’t wait around to grab rewards as soon as they are released. I have enough points I’d like to get the $100 rouge voucher and I don’t see it happening.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Rewards Bazar \\\"SOLD OUT\\\"

@KehDee I work full time and still find a minute to hop online.  If cell phones and non work sites are no-no's at work maybe try running to the washroom, or checking at lunch or break?  I know it's not ideal, but it beats the randomness that it used to be.  And the longer and longer that the 100$ rouge reward cards are available, the longer they stay up on the site.  I've noticed them hours after they're dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Don't forget you can swap over to the US site to redeem for this reward since it's e-mailed to you and valid in both countries.  

Truthfully, if someone reaches rouge status just for the 'perks'... they'll always be disappointed.  It's best to reach rouge naturally if you happen to spend that much.  Spending cash just to reach perks seems to be where most people on here end up disappointed.  If they just happen to be a bonus to spending what you naturally would, then they seem like just that... a small bonus. In my opinion anyhow.  

Re: Rewards Bazar "SOLD OUT"

I agree with this post. It's really annoying that they make it so difficult to claim rewards, I'm VIB close to Rouge and currently have thousands in points that I can't even spend since the rewards are always sold-out. I feel Sephora needs to show their loyal customers more appreciation by giving rewards that can actually be claimed without frustration. Please keep up with the demands and add more stocks!.We paid $$$ and earned this so-called "privilege".

Anonymous Insider

Rewards Bazar \"SOLD OUT\"

they don't even restock. I was sitting here refreshing at 9 am. literally 1 item restocked and that's it

RE: Rewards Bazar \"SOLD OUT\"

I’m frustrated too. I’m a VIB Rouge so consistently buy and I can’t even use my points because rewards disappear almost the day they release. Not a great situation to incentivize future purchases as well. They need to stock up more.

Re: RE: Rewards Bazar \"SOLD OUT\"

Ya I agree, I was so happy they started carrying MAC products to wrack up more points, but since I have 1000 points and perks are always sold out, what's the point? I might as well just go to MAC.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Capture3.PNG
testing