cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Proper placement

How do I get my glitter to stay in place?

Proper placement

so many ways but my two favorites are mixing it with a little lash glue like sephora collection adhesive that is thin, dries down clear and really sets down the glitter with zero fall out, or applying a tacky base like a cream highlighter or glitter glue like too faced! for this look I used the lash glue technique!

Proper placement

Deff go for the Too Faced Glitter Glue nothing has worked better and I have used a lot of glitter primers And glues this has still ended up the one that I have to keep going back to.

Re: Proper placement

Hey @Anonymous!! There is also a glitter primer by NYX that works well and is super affordable! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Proper placement

Thanks I’ll check it out
Anonymous Insider

RE: Proper placement

Thank you so much !!

Re: Proper placement

@Diamondtouch glitter glue!! Something like the TOO FACED - Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer, or Anastasia Beverly Hills Glitter Adhesive. If you’re in the US you can pick up a Sephora Collection one I believe on weekly wow (and it comes with three glitter pots too!). I also recently purchased the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Give Me Glitter Applicator Set((which is also on weekly wow half price), so I can get better precision with where glitter and shimmer or foil shades are applied (I usually use my fingers but it’s hard to get precise application, plus makes a mess with my nails haha)

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing