Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Primers Without Silicon

Help!!! I'm in need of a new primer that doesn't have that silicon-y feel! I've been switching between the Smashbox and Porefessional primers and they just dry out my skin. If any of you ladies/gents have any recommendations, please let me know 🙂

Hey girl! The hardest thing for me to find is a good matt...

Hey girl! The hardest thing for me to find is a good mattifying silicone free primer, but makeup forever, Becca and Boscia all have them! If you want something more hydrating, the too faced hangover RX primer is silicone free, as is the First aid beauty coconut smoothie primer, but that one makes me a little oily. You can get samples of all of them so test them out to see what works best for you!

Re: Primers Without Silicon

Hi @BrookelleDiane! I really love Laura Mercier brand foundation primer. There are a few to choose from including Hydrating, Radiance, Oil Free and one with SPF in it. I have used both the regular foundation primer and the hydrating versions. It has a lightweight gel consistency. I haven't experienced break outs when I use it. My skin doesn't care for silicone either.

Re: Primers Without Silicon

Thank you so much! I'll check it out right now 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing