Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Please Help me find my perfect Blush Colour!

So, I am looking for a blush that looks like a flush on tanned skin - any recommendations?

I'm blond with light/medium skin and don't tan easily. I want something that is kinda peachy, pink, bronzey colour. A bit like Blush and Bronzer had a baby. Orgasm is too peach/pink - needs to be a browner/bronzier  version. A satin or slight shimmer finish would be great. 

TIA!

Re: Please Help me find my perfect Blush Colour!

hourglass mood exposure 

@CheerMomma If you are looking for blush and bronzer to have a baby, I wonder if Becca would have something from you.  A lot of companies are doing the baked blushes, like Laura Gellar and Revlon.  Good luck!

Anonymous Insider

Smith & Cult's new blush/bronzer duo. When you use both it gives you a great sunkissed look. I also purchased the highlighter. This brand isn't at Sephora but they do sell at Dermstore and Beautylish I believe. 

@CheerMomma, I'd look into some of these as potential options for you. 

I have this Bobbi Brown shade in Antigua - I picked up a DS where it was called a bronzer, and was quite pleased with how pink it is. 

I also have Balm Beach, which I think would be perfect for what you are looking for. Balm Desert is another option, although I see it as a darker brown and perhaps a bit too bronze for your purposes?

BB Antigua - picture from TemptaliaBB Antigua - picture from Temptaliathebalm balm beach.JPGthebalm balm desert.JPG

@lachaton - Thank you so much, Balm beach looks promising, just the kind of thing I had in mind!

@CheerMomma It's quite lovely! It's my current go-to in the summer 🙂 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos3
  • BB Antigua - picture from Temptalia
  • thebalm balm beach.JPG
  • thebalm balm desert.JPG
testing