Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Palettes???

Hey guys! Just wondering what palettes you guys recommend and why? I’m thinking of buying a new one and would like to see your reviews! Thank you!

Re: Palettes???

Hi @Jajabinks!

These are my favorite eyeshadow palettes!  They're so beautiful and pigmented.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Laptop Palette

TOO FACED - Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection

HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Some other popular ones are:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

HUDA BEAUTY - Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette

Any Urban Decay pallete is good, they are quite pricey, but they're gorgeous. I love the Urban Decay Honey Pallete, Naked 3, and Cherry Pallete. The Anastasia Carli Bybel Palette, Modern Renaissance and Soft Glam are all great choices too.

@Jajabinks @Depends on price range and colors. 

RE: Palettes???

I love the Norvina Pro Pigment palettes (no.4 is my personal fave)! They are very very pigmented!!

My two favorites are TOO FACED - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette and Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette. I love the natural eyes pallet (and the sister palette TOO FACED - Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette) because they're quite neutral and I've been able to create a few looks with them. I love the peach palette so much- you have a great mix of nude tones but some stunning punchy peach shades to play with. I think Too Faced shadows are amazing too. They perform so well and last long. 👍🍑 

Hi @Jajabinks what kind of palette are you looking for? An every day neutrals, a fun colorful one, a glam shimmery palette, or a good mixture of everything? 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing