Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Palette comparisons

Ok so here I have the latest palettes I've gotten and I thought they all looked similar and maybe some of you might be trying to decide which one to get or compare the colors. 

The ones I have here are:

Laura Mercier

Naked 3

TooFaced Chocolate Bar

Lorac Pro 

Here they are in natural light:

upload_7345805671975304943.jpg

and here I flipped the camera and added flash....

upload_524996604181386406.jpg

The two that looked the most alike are the Chocolate bar and the lorac pro

upload_7440582753727995830.jpg

upload_8217646500077684662.jpg

(sorry I didnt mean to chop off the names of the lorac bottom shades)

If you want swatches of some of the colors I will do some. These two are crazy close....

Re: Palette comparisons

so what you're saying is if I don't have Lorac Pro I can go ahead and get Too Faced Chocolate Bar??  Smiley Happy  hahaha.  

Hahahha . I haven't played with it enough yet to decide which I would choose. Stay tuned ....... I might compare and swatch those shades in the morning. 

Please let us know if you think it's worth having both! I would love to rationalize having both of those palettes but I have all of the ones you listed EXCEPT the Too Faced and I just can't justify it...yet Smiley Wink

Lilahtov...youve been talking about it for days!! I'm not trying to enable but I dont think you can rest right until you just take the plunge Smiley Wink

Ugh you are so right (sorry I just saw this.) I'm glad it's out of stock! Now I can shut up! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the comparison, I have the Lorac Pro.  The only thing about the Pro that I don't like is the closure.  The product gets "dusty", and I worry that it will get the inside of my train case messy.  I don't need the Too faced, but I like the packaging better.

Decisions.

Need?   Did you say need?  Hahahahahhahahhaha

You are right about the lorac, and see how I forgot to swipe the edges clean! ugh. Oh well. I actually dont like how the new toofaced one closes either, it doesnt snap shut like the naked 3, it just comes together with a magnet. It feels like the weakest magnet closure of all my palettes. 

Thanks for the feedback on the packaging.  I was guessing it closed like the Naked 2&3.  

OK calamityjane. I am going back and forth between you and beauty tester.  She is the "disabler" and you are the enabler in this situation.  Who will win?? Hahahaa.  Those swatch comparisons may just send me over the edge!!!

The scent would send you over the edge lol its yummy!!  Felt like I was having a dessert with my coffee this morning !!

This is so helpful! I've been thinking of getting the Lorac Pro, I don't even know if it's available anywhere now. It's sold out at most places. But I would love to see some swatches and more details about the Chocolate Bar...Cuz it looks delicious. And if they are similar, I am better of getting that since it's available Smiley Very Happy

They still sell the Lorac pro, at sephora in JCP and Ulta also has them

oh shoot, did you just say dessert.  SOLD… but trying to wait till January!

Me too!!!!     Chocolate.     Yummiest 

Spoiler

Me three

I can't stop thinking about that chocolate bar...

Thanks, @calamityjane, for the palette comparisons!  I have the LM palette.  I do not have any of the Nakeds or the Lorac Pro; none of these have caught my fancy.  I'm intrigued with the Chocolate Bar, especially after seeing the swatches @mochi posted yesterday.  There appear to be several colors that are not dupes from these other palettes.  I'd really like to see more swatches and find out what more you lovely BTers have to say about the palette.

Wow, so helpful!  Thanks for posting this!

do they not sell the lorac and laura mercier anymore? bc after seeing them here i want them

34 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • upload_7345805671975304943.jpg
  • upload_524996604181386406.jpg
  • upload_7440582753727995830.jpg
  • upload_8217646500077684662.jpg
  • upload_2142555884437848376.jpg
  • upload_3258798310394046144.jpg
  • upload_6721641262994682054.jpg
  • upload_7357031494983759782.jpg