Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

PSA: New LE Sephora play box available! =)

A lot of people were sad to have missed this last time, so I figured I'd make a post for this!

https://www.sephora.com/product/the-all-star-edition-P45778187?skuId=1973890

Sephora Play All Star Edition.  $20 and includes:

• TOM FORD makeup product

• Dior makeup product

• Hourglass makeup product

• SK-II skincare product

• AMOREPACIFIC skincare product

• Viktor & Rolf fragrance product

• Collectible bag

• PLAY! guide to all-star beauty in the form of an exclusive tarot deck

Its a rouge exclusive, but this time it will be available to everyone on 8/31! 😃

Re: PSA: New LE Sephora play box available! =)

Spoilers are up on my subscription addiction!!

Spoiler

Thanks - I was about to buy it before I saw this. I have unused deluxe size samples of all of those...I got everything (except the Dior, which was a Nordstrom sample) as a GWP or points redemption item from Sephora fairly recently. How disappointing! I feel like a lot of Rouge's probably did as well..I wish Sephora would make one of these boxes for Rouge members that ISN'T full of old promo code and rewards bazaar items, especially since I'd guess that it's mainly Rouge/VIB users who are redeeming promo codes and rewards bazaar items anyway.

Wow so disappointing, can we return this if we dont even open the box?

Ugh. I wish I didn't buy this. I really regretted missing out on the last one but this one is all samples of stuff I already have from promos. So disappointing.

@amyd1259 I was able to cancel mine. It had only been 30 minutes since I had placed the order so if it hasn't been long you can try that 

Ugh I only saw this now after placing my order and I wish I hadn't! None of this interests me terribly for $20. Thanks for sharing. 

I don't think it's as exciting as the last one. I'm happy about the tom ford lippie because I didn't get that promo.

I'm disappointed with the hourglass. I love the primer but so many of us have it and the size is tiny, they could have given one of the mini ambient lighting powders, blushes or bronzers and it would have been much more exciting. 

I loved the last one, but if I'd seen the spoilers before I probably would not have purchased it either. 

MTE about the Hourglass Primer. I have the jumbo sized tube sitting on my vanity right now 🙂 wouldn't it make more sense to try and introduce people to a new product instead of their #1 best seller? They've launched two new lines of lip colours in the last ~6 months. 

It's available to VIB's August 30, everyone else on the 31st.

I just ordered mine- Sephora gets me every time with these boxes!

Do you have to pay shipping and taxes for the box?

You will of course have to pay tax on the box depending on your state's tax just like any other purchase, but I was not charged shipping. Not sure what the charge will be if you do not have the flash shipping. 

Oh thanks 🙂 

Bought it as well haha, it is too easy for them to suck me in to these things!!

Anonymous Insider

RE: PSA: New LE Sephora play box available! =)

Thank you! Just purchased mine

Thanks! I went for it, I was happy with the bag last time and I'm really excited it's only one perfume this time. I'm especially excited for the Hourglass product!!!

Thank you so much! I am a sucker for these LE bags, and I love the mystery of only knowing the brands.

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing