Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Order from Selfridges? Q

Ladies from Canada or US who order from Selfridges...how does it arrive and do you get charges in your checkout currency? Thanks!

Re: Order from Selfridges? Q

I order from them regularly in US @ChristalM   The usually ship DHL express so arrives in days. If you order in your local currency there are not supposed to be any additional customs charges (you can choose shipping country and currency). I have never had a problem with duties. They raised prices a bit recently, but I find over the last couple of years they don’t inflate their exchange rate like Harrods. I have the annual shipping which is worth it to me. I find European brands work out about 30% less than buying from a US retailer. 

@lipstick4soul  Much appreciated thanks! I am noticing that some things seem dramatically cheaper. I am currently looking at some Kilians fragrances and it can be as much as $70 cheaper!

Kind of astounding, right @ChristalM ? Another good thing about Selfridges is that they will actually ship fragrances internationally. I personally don’t know any retailers that do it routinely without extra shipping charges or high spending minimums. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing