Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
Anonymous Insider

OK on the PLAY ! by SEPHORA every month

I have gotten about 4 months of the PLAY items, I was on the waiting list about 6 months before I started receiving boxes in the mail.

Here is a list of likes and dislikes with reasons why.

LOVE IT,

KatVonD lip paint stays on forever although if I had to purchase I would have gone with a classic red color.

REVEAL Concentrated Luminizing drops amazing highlighter and even just a little sample lasts a really long time. As I am an aging lady and have to wear make up just so people will take me seriously. Still get carded when buying alcohol!!

MAKEUP FOR EVER artist shadow, beautiful and simple yet  dramatic, it came in exactly my FAVE color purple and lasted at least 24 hrs.

SUPERHERO mascara by IT very nice size sample it doe smake my lashes look amazing but takes a long time to dry, so if you like to blow dry your face GO FOR IT, or just don't be in a hurry when putting this on...

Resurfacing Masc by TATA harper , This stuff actually works my skin has been over producing cells which causes me to get pimples and weird dry spots , getting old sucks, I had one in the middle of my forehead that I thought would never go away, I think it took about 3x using the mask as directed and that layer of skin that was holding me back is now gone!! Using it once a week life SAVER! Turned around my sad skin.

smashbox PHOTO FINISH primer, perfectly perfect primer. works as it should and is oilfree. Put it on before your base it feels like I haven't put anything on!

CLINIQUE chubby stick , ALWAYS been a fan of Clinique anything! Woppin Watermelon has no taste to it ,  does make my lips look glossy without being too pink like the KATVonD stuff that was sent, it twists up to reveal more pencilish lipgloss.

Got 3 scents so far BONBON  by victor&rolf is my FAVE followed by BLACK TULIP by nest fine fragrances, I hate things that smell like baby powder and so far both are great and long lasting scents even my BF loves them. Atelier Cologne smells like orange peels which is great if you like to smell fruity! NOT my fave but very nice scent.

OK this one I can do with out!!!

GLAMGLOW glowstarter its supposed to be a moisturizer and highlighter, It feels like oily sweat on your face does not soak in and it does highlight but feels GROSS.

I tried the MILK makeup cover stick not super impressed but I really don't have much to cover up.

MORE LATER

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing