Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No Samples

This is the 3rd order I've placed where I have not received samples...so annoying, and seriously has me considering shopping elsewhere. Anyone else having this issue? I understand that sometimes you get something other than what is expected, etc. but this is my 3rd order with zero samples.

Re: No Samples

Same here. I order stuff EVERY week and always missing samples or replaced with something totally different from what I have chosen and appear as chosen on invoice.

RE: No Samples

I haven’t been getting my samples either. Which sucks because I considered it kind of the perk of ordering on line. If they ran out of what we picked at least give us something elts

Same. I was really excited to try one of my samples only to find out that it wasn’t in my package. It’s happened a few times to me before, but I’ve let it slide because it was free and my actual order was fine. This time some of my products were opened and some of my samples weren’t there. If Sephora can’t get their free samples in check, then they shouldn’t be offered at all!

Re: RE: No Samples

Hi @Bib1,

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm going to send you a private message to help.

Always,
Danee

Re: RE: No Samples

Hi @Ajb22,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your samples. 

Best,

Zakiya

RE: Re: RE: No Samples

My most recent order number is , but this has happened numerous times year. It is so frustrating because I order online mostly to get samples.

Re: RE: Re: RE: No Samples

Hi @Ajb22

I am sorry to hear this! I will take a look further and will send you a private message to help shortly. Please note that the order number was removed from your post for security purposes. Thank you.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Hi @Habeebs,

I am so sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM to further assist you with this. 

Best,

Rebecca

That's super frustrating.  I usually get samples included but have noticed a few times one is missing or they replaced it with something else.  I was disappointed when they reduced the samples from 3 to 2.  My most recent issue was using a promo code for the Laura Mercier foundation sample and they gave me a completely different shade.  U should reach out to customer service! If u havent already of course ☺

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing