Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
Anonymous Insider

New to sephora everything

I am new to fancy makeup. I only get it cause swagbucks pays for most of it and i buy stuff on sale. I got my first fancy makeup a week ago. I've practiced a lot with drugstore makeup and jusy wasn't happy. I just signed with sephora play the 15th, I think I get this months box! I'm trying to learn and help teach those that want to learn. I have the app too. Im just a small town southern girl/mom who is stuck at home with seizures that started Nov 27, 2017 and makeup is my escape.
Anonymous Insider

Re: New to sephora everything

Makeup is such a good escape, any art form is! We all start with drugstore makeup, and are amazed by how much better high end makeup preforms!

I have little sister that deals with several types of seizures on the daily. Stay strong and remember, makeup is all about having fun! ❤️

For makeup brands I recommend Urban Decay, Tarte, and Too Faced.

Happy creating!

Anonymous Insider

Re: New to sephora everything

I was going to do a makeup video earlier this week or last week and actually caught myself on camera having an absence and partial complex seizure...... I've always loved makeup but I've never taken as long as I do now or use as much as I do. It's amazing the things that can be created, it is an art. I can't stand it when people dog it or women who wear it. I especially need to learn my eyebrows. I tried the cheap stuff fro wall mart instead of eyeshadow anymore but they still suck. UGH! I have know idea where to start here or how to get the most out of the app, what is the best. I too love urban decay and tarte so far. I want tarte foundation and concealer. I want new brushes, high quality brushes but I have no idea what are good ones. I do believe that quality matters and cheap or generic is not always just as good. I love the 2 urban decay pallets I got. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing