Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

New makeup routine

I need a new make up routine that’s easy on the wallet 

Re: New makeup routine

@esmith51609 You can always shop drugstore makeup at CVS, Target, and Ulta.  Maybelline is a great brand.

@esmith51609, what products are you looking for? Example: Lipstick, mascara, and concealer. 

All of it. I use hello fab pores be gone matte primer and cover girl concealer foundation and powder and mascara. I use Almaty 3 step eye shadow and maybe line blush and eyeliner. All for porcelain skin 

@FullCoverageBB What do you suggest for a new eye shadow look like a smoky eye and other eye makeup routine 

I agree with @heavyhedon suggestion of E.L.F. I also like Maybelline just NOT the Blushed Nudes pallet. No pigment.

NYX is an amazing brand. 

@esmith51609 ELF has great HD powder, powder blush, some lovely eye palettes, and decent mascara & brow pencils, and only the palettes are over $10. They're at Target and their own website offer constant great deals when you sign up for (a lot of) emails & join their rewards program.

I love my ELF Earth & Ocean eye palette and regret not getting the retro paradise when it was around. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing