Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Need a new mascara...

I need a new mascara but don’t know where to turn.. I already have too faced better than sex... I want something that will make my lashes pop. Any recommendations?

Re: Need a new mascara...

if you want an exact dupe for Better than that is less expensive: L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise 

However, my favourite mascara at the moment is Hourglass Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 9.4 g. it is lightweight and does not clump up unless you put like 3-4 coats! it elongates your lashes and makes them look thicker but like natural (idk if that makes sense lol).

I've also always loved the Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black. i love the wand, it really allows you to get into the corners without getting mascara on your eyelids. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Blackis also a really good mascara! 

RE: Need a new mascara...

@AimeeZoe try Too Faced Better than Sex! So dramatic and full!

@AimeeZoeI would second Laura Mercier Caviar Volumizing Mascara Glossy Black. It really does give amazing volume and stays all day. My second favorite would be MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml though there's a little bit of flaking with this one

RE: Need a new mascara...

I too have used better than sex. If you are looking for a similar volume effect I recommend Marc Jacobs -Velvet Noir major volume mascara- however it does smudge a bit for me at the end of the day. If you are looking for something lengthening and a more natural look, Benefit -They’re Real- is the one to go, that’s my everyday use.

RE: Re: Need a new mascara...

Thank you so much! Buying now!
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing