Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Need Brush Recommendation

Hello, beautiful people! I cannot find the right brush to contour my nose - at least not  without a huge struggle. What brushes are you using? I really appreciate all suggestions. 

Re: Need Brush Recommendation

Hey there @Tory77! That is a great question! When I was starting off with learning how to contour, I was using the brush that came with my first contour kit- the Lorac contour palette. The brush is shaped in a way that is perfect for creating a good contour and I used the tip of the brush to contour my nose. As I got more experience, I found a brush in my arsenal that is not meant for contouring but was slender enough to do good contouring on my nose. That brush is a concealer brush by Tarte! Even though it is not meant for contouring, it really is great for contouring the nose so I highly recommend it! I will link it down below for you to take a look at. I will also attach a picture of the Lorac brush I used so you can get an idea of what shape it has.

https://www.sephora.com/product/rainforest-the-sea-airbrusher-double-ended-concealer-brush-P405597?s...

brush.jpg

Re: Need Brush Recommendation

Thank you so much!!! The brush looks awesome, and I cannot wait to try it! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • brush.jpg
testing