Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Natural tinted brow gels???

I'm looking for a good tinted brow gel [Ihave black hair]. I'm interested in the Benefit Gimme Brow but are there any other good options? I just want something that's fast and easy and has good pigmentation to fill in the sparse areas of my brow [the tail end].

Re: Natural tinted brow gels???

Not available at Sephora, but Glossier has a really nice tinted brow gel option. I own Boy Brow in the shade Black, and I've been liking it. It doesn't do much for me but the gel has good grip, and I could see it working really well for people with patchier or sparser brows than I. 

That said, I've found that brow gels generally don't do a lot for your tail-- I feel like a brow pencil would be more effective for lengthening the tail, since a brow gel mostly just enhances what's already there. 

RE: Re: Natural tinted brow gels???

RE: Natural tinted brow gels???

Oh check out the Givenchy brow gels! They're basically waterproof tinted brow mascara! It's a great product and I use them on clients all the time. You would need shade 3 if you have black hair.

Re: RE: Natural tinted brow gels???

@ssmittys  I agree.  Givenchy gives me the fullest brows of them all.  They have little fibers that attach to your brow, actually making them fuller.  It works for the tail also, but the brush takes some practice getting used to.  The end closest to the wand has very long bristles, the rest of the brush, short.  I did find that running it backwards from the end of my tail to towards the front was the best way to build up the tail.

RE: Natural tinted brow gels???

Thanks so much. Definitely gonna try.

Re: Natural tinted brow gels???

@JustJocelyn Have you tried ABH DipBrow?

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing