Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Natural Foundation

I'm having a hard time finding a foundation that I like. I have acne and I always find that foundation makes my acne look so much worse. What foundation could I use that gives of a very natural, beautiful finish that doesn't make acne look worse?

RE: Natural Foundation

When my face was breaking out really bad I used too faced born this way and it always looked natural on my ski , not caked over my acne

Re: RE: Natural Foundation

I totally agree, the Born this Way foundation is great for textured or dry skin! It doesn’t cake up around problem areas and has a really natural feel and finish. I love using it with the Hangover Primer, it creates a hydrating and comfortable base for tre foundation

Re: Natural Foundation

I would try Pretty Vulgars blurring mousse! its full of nutrients good for your skin and it has a very natural finish:)

RE: Natural Foundation

I agree with bareminerals loose foundations but my favorite is barepro liquid.

Bare minerals matte powder foundation or the original pow...

Bare minerals matte powder foundation or the original powder foundation!!

I used to have acne and a foundation that i have always like has been the clique beyond perfecting concealer plus foundation. The coverage is so beautiful and doesn't really enhance my pores or acne.The makeup forever hd is also a great option

Have you tried Bare Minerals original foundation. It gives such a natural looking coverage that last all day. It also doesn't clog pores or irritate your skin. It never aggravated my acne.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing