Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

NARS Help Sheerglow but with more coverage?

I have been using the NARS sheer glow foundation for years and love it. It dries completely down and I don't need too much coverage day to day. I need something with fuller coverage and tried the NARS all day luminous foundation and HATE IT. I am not one to powder my face because of my dry skin but I even attempted that and it still feels sticky. It also LOOKS terrible on me. You can see it on my skin but not in a smooth way (?) In a patchy/dry way - with out w/o powder. 

I use the smallest amount because of the high pigment. I have tried a brush in circular motion, tapping motions and a beauty blender. 

SO I NEED HELP! Would any recommend any other NARS foundations or another one that likes the sheer glow but with more coverage? 

NARS Help Sheerglow but with more coverage?

Too faced born this way foundation. It has that same dewy finish just more coverage 🙂

Re: NARS Help Sheerglow but with more coverage?

@theraven03 possibly the IT cosmetics CC Cream? It's definitely fuller coverage but also a little more "sticky". Hourglass also has a high coverage tinted moisturizer with Hyaluronic acid that may help with dry skin and Tart justreleased babbasu or whatever that actually wears pretty nicely- it came in my Play! box. Definitely see if you can get to a store and try some stuff if it's an option for you!In my experience, higher coverage always means stickier which is why I generally stick to lighter coverage formulas. But not all are crazy sticky or sit weird on the skin

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing