Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

My Obsession with Glitter and Iridescent anything! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In my opinion, the most important part of makeup is anything iridescent and or glittery! I love anything with shimmer and shine! Here are some of the products I am in love with that I think has wonderful quality! These are all currently available at Sephora:

Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow ($24) in Sea Siren and Perlina: Sea Siren, this shade is a bright lavender with duo-chrome bright blue pearl, I'm addicted to this particular shade. I literally want to have like 5 backups in fear of running out. Its has an amazing color pay off, doesn't move at all with hours of wear (my experience with non-oily eyelids). When built up it gives a gorgeous wet eye look. Perlina is an opalescent white, bright blue, pink, and duo-chrome purple pearl. This is a recently released color and yet I haven't tired this on my eyelids i did swatch it in the store and its GORGEOUS, a true multi color sparkle.
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner ($20) in Pyro: This is very pretty! Larger glitter pieces (then lets say the Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow ) so they are pretty noticeable. Also it can be used for more then just an eyeliner. You can apply it at the center of the lid to really push a halo eye look or in the inner corners to the eye for a glitter highlight.
Dior Addict Reviver Lip Balm ($34) in 010 Holographic Pink: Never mind it is a wonderful lips balm and an effective lip color changer but there addiction of this beautiful shimmer to the balm is irresistible! My favorite kind of shimmer is the kind that has a multi color reflect, basically anything "holographic" or "iridescent" and that's the type of shimmer in this! This is great for an every day wear sense the glitter is so fine, not overpowering for someone that doesn't like a powerful glitter. Also I personally can't feel the glitter on my lips!
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss ($30): This is love is many colors! Some of my favorites are DIORAMA ( mauve sparkle ) and Fancy ( Magenta Sparkle ). There are a bunch I'd love to try more in the future but the price tags make me hesitate! They have a super fine glitter in it and it beautiful!

Cover FX Glitter Drops ($44) in Lunar : This is super pretty! Its a multi-colored pastel glitter that is safe of the lips, eyes, cheeks, and body ( basically anywhere you want glitter! ).

Let me know what your favorite product is for glitter and shimmer! I love trying new products and always want to add to my makeup collection! You can never have to much glitter! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: My Obsession with Glitter and Iridescent anything! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’–โœจ

@StarLightAdy,

I just swatched the MILK MAKEUPGlitter Stick in store and it was so pretty! I was surprised that it went on smoothly and the glitter particles were pretty shimmery and small.

https://www.sephora.com/product/glitter-stick-P425754?skuId=2017499&icid2=products%20grid:p425754

โค๏ธ Melissa

@melissabt Hi! I love how they make minis now! The normal size is HUGE and I feel like it would take me forever to go through it! I love the ingredient list for this one and it seems to be a good one for those bare face days (because of the oil in the product). Not only will you have a wonderful shimmer to your face but also its be giving love to your skin! I'll definitely be trying this next, thank you Melissa ๐Ÿ’–!

@StarLightAdy that's awesome that you double checked the ingredients! I love the minis too, perfect to fit in my everyday makeup bag:) A lot of the stores that I have been too have been sold out of the minis!

โค๏ธ Melissa

@melissabt Oh yeah I'm really interested in the Milk Makeup brand for that reason. I think there brand it supposed to be good for you ingredients. I'm also interested in there Holographic Lip Gloss in Supernova ($24), it seems to have some nice oils in it for the lips.

I hate when they run out! At least mini's are good to buy online for when you trying to meet the shipping minimum haha! ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’– I would rather spend more money on makeup then use that money for $6 (or whatever price it is) on shipping. 

@StarLightAdy,

Totally agree with purchasing something instead of paying the shipping!  I am currently on my second tube of the Milk Blur Foundation, it is my favorite:) It also has a nice smell too it, a really light citrus scent.

โค๏ธ Melissa

@StarLightAdyHI!!! I adore anything shiny and glittery as well as iridescent! Have you tried the new Kevyn Aucoin Prismatic Highlighting Trio Compact? IT IS  INSANE!!! The shine, The feeling, the finish!! I LOVE them!! ($48)  You can apply them onto eyes and lips! I hope you try it soon!!

@ElizaPRO Hello! You stole my heart with your first sentence! I haven't had a chance to try it yet. It does look very beautiful! I love how it has 3 iridescent shades: lilac, champagne and a soft green. You can do so much with it because of that. Luckily it's in stock in a store near me so I'll probably go swatch it soon ( and knowing me buy it haha ). 

By the way have you tried the Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder ($27) that new to Sephora? I'm dying to try it but it's not in any stores around me so I cant swatch before purchase. I think I'm interested in Gold Digger and I KNOW I'm interested in Supernova. I see so many wonderful reviews about it but I'm wondering (when it comes to Gold Digger) if it has an iridescent sparkle to it on the cheeks, I know it says iridescent gold for the color description but I really need some blinding iridescent sparkle on my face. If you'd tried it yet I'd love your input. Thank you ๐Ÿ’–

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing