cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Moschino notification thread

**IT IS LIVE IN US!**

Due to the confusion & delay in the Moschino release, I thought I would start a thread where we can keep each other updated. Subscribe to get notifications. I will also try to tag those who would like a tag, if/when I see the product goes live. Anyone else that would like to keep an eye out, it would be greatly appreciated!

***UPDATE: It is LIVE in the US!***

The last update I saw: the rest of the collection will be up next week

Update #2: Sephora announced on IG the new release date is August 18

Update #3: Rumor is that Sephora stores will launch the collection on the 24th (online is still the 18th)

Update #4: TM posted Canada release date as August 25th (I am not sure if this refers to in-store or online?)

Update #5: Someone posted on TM's IG that they phoned Sephora CS and they said it won't be releasing online until next week for Canada. I am not sure if this is accurate? If you are in Canada heads up. You may want to phone CS.

IMG_8591.PNGIMG_8592.PNG

Re: Moschino notification thread

Hi all!

I wanted to share this thread with you all regarding some updates on the Moschino X Sephora Collection launch: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Moschino-X-Sephora-Collection-Updates/m-p/2930395

We will be in tomorrow morning answering questions. 

Thanks, 

Katie

image.jpg

Just received my palette and well, I'm heartbroken! After all the hassle we had to go through to get these, they arrive broken?! And I don't want a refund, I want the palette I ordered!!!

Why is this happening?! It's like makeup-armageddon up in...

Why is this happening?! It's like makeup-armageddon up in here with this collection. 😞

Highlighter totally broken. Everything else ok. I'm reall...

Highlighter totally broken. Everything else ok. I'm really sad about the highlighter and seeing other people with the same problem. There was no padding or paper in the box I got, just the product boxes loose inside a big shipping box with samples thrown in. The highlighter was loose inside its package. 😞

Re: Highlighter totally broken. Everything else ok. I'm reall...

Geez. Those highlighter are trouble! Am I the only one who finds it odd that all of the broken ones shared here are broken in the same place? 

Sorry about the crumbly bear, but hooray on the rest of the goods! It's all really fun yet beautiful.

Structurally weak recipe?  That is interesting. 

My inner Nancy Drew really wants to know.

@MarciaBrady You earned this.

IMG_7258.JPG

Hahahaha!! Thank you. 

Good catch, I didn't notice that!

Good catch, I didn't notice that!

Re: Good catch, I didn't notice that!

Thanks! I credit years of Law & Order marathons. 😄

Omfg. I didn't think mine would come broken too BUT IT DID. The darkest eyeshadow got shattered (just like my heart when I opened this lol) and got everywhere. 

sad bearsad bear

@myumew Noooooooooooooooooooo 😞  fingers crossed that you'll be able to get a replacement.

@myumew - So sad!!! 😞   I am so sorry.  Hopefully CS will be able to help, and you can grab one tomorrow when they launch in store? 😞

My local Sephora wasn't helpful and when I checked online it says it isn't available within 100 miles of my location LOL. 😭😭😭

@myumew - Oh no!!! 😞 😞 😞  If I lived near a Sephora I would pick one up for you, but we only have a SiJCP here. 😞

So many things have been arriving broken from this collection - it's so disappointing.  😞

Is anyone going into their store to get this tomorrow? I'm trying to find someone who can get it the eyeshadow palette for me because the customer service number told me that my store is not going to get it. Even though it's a free standing store. I'm super disappointed. Sephora could have made this a little easier on us!

Well I got my highlighter today and it's broken =(.  Of course it's sold out and I have no idea if my store will have any so I guess I am SOL.20170822_191642.jpeg

Mine too :( :( :( :(

Mine too 😞 😞 😞 😞

@NinaR78  Goodness this isn't good.  Maybe the formula is too fragile?

That's pathetic. I haven't been purchasing from Sephora for long. Have other special releases been like this?  I'm seeing all kinds of cancelled orders, broken items, and simply a not so kind release in terms of time or alerting customers. I'll say CS was awesome when I called this afternoon about another issue and kudos to their staff as this cannot be pleasant. But what is going on. Poor IT systems, understaffed, what?  I want to love Sephora. Maybe time for a system upgrade which more accurately keeps stock counts. 

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • IMG_8591.PNG
  • IMG_8592.PNG
  • IMG_8593.PNG
  • IMG_8594.PNG
  • IMG_8936.PNG
  • IMG_8935.PNG
  • IMG_8945.PNG
  • IMG_8944.PNG
  • IMG_8946.PNG
  • IMG_8947.PNG