cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Moschino notification thread

**IT IS LIVE IN US!**

Due to the confusion & delay in the Moschino release, I thought I would start a thread where we can keep each other updated. Subscribe to get notifications. I will also try to tag those who would like a tag, if/when I see the product goes live. Anyone else that would like to keep an eye out, it would be greatly appreciated!

***UPDATE: It is LIVE in the US!***

The last update I saw: the rest of the collection will be up next week

Update #2: Sephora announced on IG the new release date is August 18

Update #3: Rumor is that Sephora stores will launch the collection on the 24th (online is still the 18th)

Update #4: TM posted Canada release date as August 25th (I am not sure if this refers to in-store or online?)

Update #5: Someone posted on TM's IG that they phoned Sephora CS and they said it won't be releasing online until next week for Canada. I am not sure if this is accurate? If you are in Canada heads up. You may want to phone CS.

IMG_8591.PNGIMG_8592.PNG

Re: Moschino notification thread

@NinaR78 - I am so sorry yours arrived broken too.  See my comment below with my experience contacting CS about the broken highlighter, just so you know what they told me. 😞

@NinaR78 - CS didn't even want to refund me.  She basically said I could repress or drive out to exchange at a store.  Eventually (after about 20 minutes of her saying those were the only options and that they wouldn't refund) she made a "one time exception" and issued a refund.  😒

@Milou07  I saw your post about your highlighter being broken too after I posted.  I had the same experience with CS.  They could only refund me.  I will try my local store on the 24th but I don't have high hopes.  I just hope my bear eyeshadow palette arrives ok.  

Speaking of products coming with flaws, my bear highlighter arrived today!.. but with finger prints on the powder. I've never had this happen before. I would return but it's sold out online and I doubt my local Sephora will carry the collection. Just rubbed me the wrong way 😕

@myumew - I am so sorry - that's awful.  If it makes you feel better, my bear highlighter arrived broken. 😞

When I contacted CS about it, they told me they couldn't do anything about it (I don't live within 100 miles of a free-standing Sephora who I could exchange with when the collection is released) and told me that I should just "repress it myself". 😤 🙄

Anyway, moral of the story is that CS doesn't really seem to care.  I would definitely try contacting them about it, because just like I didn't order a broken palette, you didn't order one with fingerprints, but I also wouldn't expect them to do anything about it. 😩

Broken.png

Oh no @Milou07 😭 hopefully it comes back in stock online.. but then again I'm not sure if I'd want to go through that again lol

@myumew @Milou07 @NinaR78 I had the same issue on my highlighter and on the shopping bag palette. There was a fingerprint on both of them when I opened. I'm going to exchange for a new one on thursday morning!IMG_0045.JPGIMG_0048.JPGIMG_0051.JPGIMG_0053.JPG

My lip gloss set arrived first even though the shipping w...

My lip gloss set arrived first even though the shipping was delayed on it. The packaging is a little scuffed up on the front plastic window. One of the lip glosses looks dried out/cracked. Still waiting for the rest of the set to be delivered today. 😕

Re: My lip gloss set arrived first even though the shipping w...

The gloss could just be a bit separated. Have you tried shaking it? Also, if you live near a store, they may swap it out for you. Also, also, maybe you can find somebody who isn't interested in saving/displaying (assuming that's why you want one without flaws) the outside package and will send/give you theirs. Hopefully it all works out!

My lipgloss set is just like yours, with a slightly dried pink gloss.  Everything I received had some scuffing on the plastic, but that's better than scuffing on the actual bears! I got the bear eyeshadow pallette, the gloss set, the highlighter set, and the bear mask. All for my 13 year old niece.  I think I just made auntie of the year with these gifts! 🙂

OMG you are the best auntie ever!! She's going to be the...

OMG you are the best auntie ever!! She's going to be the coolest out of her bunch! Kudos to you!!!!

I had two 3AM orders and a 3PM order. My 3PM order was a highlighter and a hair product. I got the notification that the highlighter would ship first and the hair product was delayed. The next day I got the shipping notification for the two 3AM orders. Imagine my surprise today when my 3AM orders that shipped last were combined and arrived first, along with the hair product that was originally delayed! Thirty minutes later a second delivery was made which was my highlighter...which was originally labelled to arrive first. I don't know how the Sephora employee managed to get my order correct but he did! I'm so happy everything came safe! 😄 The collection is even better than I imagined!

RE: Moschino notification thread

I was in my store today [canada] and they have NO idea if the stores are actually getting the product.

So I messaged Sephora on Facebook and they replied that all freestanding stores would have the collection and recommended I contact my store. however when I called my store they were not able to confirm if they would have it at all. So disorganized and I'm perturbed about that. Do y'all think they really don't know or are playing games or what? Anyone talked to their store?

@AnneMCC  I have three freestanding Sephora's nearby.  I called all three today.  Store #1 said they are not receiving, store #2 said yes they are receiving, and store #3 said they have no idea because it wasn't in their weekly shipment.

I contacted my store out of curiosity (I'm in the US). They told me they don't have the full collection right now but they're expecting a shipment to arrive soon so he could only assume, not promise, that the rest of the collection would be coming. He said he couldn't tell what was in the shipment so maybe your local employees really don't know? Maybe you could try calling them again tomorrow.

@spadersgirl thanks I'll definitely do that...

The Moschino Toy fragrance is in stock. Yes, I am still doing some stalking of the collection, but only super occasionally and more out of habit than anything else. LOL.

It's weird I've got items in my cart a few times but could not check out. It kept telling me that my basket is out of date and I need to update it. WTH. So frustrating. Ughhhh

I understand your pain. Generally, it's followed by an out of stock notice, so I'm guessing they're somehow related. 

Bear palette, brushes, and lipglosses are in stock! (highlighter just went OOS)

http://www.sephora.com/moschino-sephora-limited-edition-collection-P423299?skuId=1950773&icid2=produ...

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • IMG_8591.PNG
  • IMG_8592.PNG
  • IMG_8593.PNG
  • IMG_8594.PNG
  • IMG_8936.PNG
  • IMG_8935.PNG
  • IMG_8945.PNG
  • IMG_8944.PNG
  • IMG_8946.PNG