cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Moschino notification thread

**IT IS LIVE IN US!**

Due to the confusion & delay in the Moschino release, I thought I would start a thread where we can keep each other updated. Subscribe to get notifications. I will also try to tag those who would like a tag, if/when I see the product goes live. Anyone else that would like to keep an eye out, it would be greatly appreciated!

***UPDATE: It is LIVE in the US!***

The last update I saw: the rest of the collection will be up next week

Update #2: Sephora announced on IG the new release date is August 18

Update #3: Rumor is that Sephora stores will launch the collection on the 24th (online is still the 18th)

Update #4: TM posted Canada release date as August 25th (I am not sure if this refers to in-store or online?)

Update #5: Someone posted on TM's IG that they phoned Sephora CS and they said it won't be releasing online until next week for Canada. I am not sure if this is accurate? If you are in Canada heads up. You may want to phone CS.

IMG_8591.PNGIMG_8592.PNG

Re: Moschino notification thread

oops not anymore. sigh

Yeah =/ I'm just refreshing to see what happens, and everything is just constantly popping in and out of stock. Shopping bag palette, lipglosses, and brushes are still available right now though!

Congratulations to everyone who got something from the collection!

I didn't get anything.  I gave up.  My time is more valuable than trying to obtain items that were intentionally kept in low supply for an anticipated high demand.  I have better things to do...work, play with my cat, live my life.  😞

I'm really happy everyone else got what they wanted from (or at least a piece of) the collection!  I hope your enjoyment is as great as your anticipation for getting it!

People are already listing it on eBay and they don't even...

People are already listing it on eBay and they don't even have it yet. So crazy.

Highlighter live, just got mine

Okay soooo...I placed two separate orders on the night of release. One for the bear palette, and one for the shopping bag palette and the highlighter. They both shipped (yay!), but they both have the same tracking number? I've never had two separate orders with the same tracking number before. I ordered them about half an hour apart too...not exactly one after the other.

Did this happen to anyone else?

@Nerisai Yes, totally normal. I've had them combine orders before. I love it. One box is great.

Thanks for letting me know! It is great that they combine orders 😄 Less cardboard in my house is always a good thing

No worries @Nerisai!  Any orders placed within an hour of each other may ship together.  I think it's something new Sephora is doing.  Just noticed in my shipping confirmation email that they put in a message about combining packages.  👍🏻 to being less wasteful!

yes, that's been happening to me lately too. it's a little confusing to keep track of purchases and returns but it makes sense on their end. i am always amazed at how much packing paper comes in those huge boxes for such little things!

(I can't believe I kept trying for this collection) 

It seems that there's a restock every 10 minutes or so.

I *finally* got my hands on the highlighter, and now I'm done. I surprisingly got more from this collection than I initially wanted probably because I got swept up in all of the hype x_x

OMG. I have totally gotten sucked into the madness, too! At first, all I wanted were the brushes. Then I became a crazy-eyed obsessed person about the eyeshadow bear (which I finally got after hours of insanity-level stalking), and decided to pick up a lip gloss set at some point during the day. I don't know what time, it's all a blur. Now, I'm working hard at beating back thoughts of the highlighter palette, though I know that will ultimately be futile. That said,  if Sephora is doing a drip-drip release on purpose, I support it if it means resellers will have a harder time buying masses of stock and selling it at ridiculous prices. 

Same here! I told myself..."Okay you can have one thing."

Then I said to myself, "Okay just one more" and while I was debating between two others (12:30am PST / 3:30am EST) I realized one of the products I was debating sold out. From that point on I was not going to be satisfied until I could get my hands on that highlighter! lol. I didn't even want it at first but not being able to buy it made me want it more. It's ridiculous, I know lol.

that's how they get you w/all the limited release stuff! i also got an extra thing i didn't plan on (lip glosses) but now i want the bear - just to look at it!!

@spadersgirlYeah, I felt the same way as well today! (Moschino collection isn't live in Canada yet), but I felt that way about the 250pt full size Marvelous Mauve lip cream. Didn't really want it at first, but now that it's sold out I do......

I think I got one at 12:30am ET. No shipping confirm yet so we will see. The lip set I ordered yesterday did ship so that's a good sign I hope 

not anymore smh

Anonymous Insider

So I just received a PARTIAL shipping notification.  Ugh.  My lip glosses have shipped but not the highlighter or palette.  Surely the makeup gods wouldn't be so cruel as to cancel my order after all this, right.  Right?!? =/

RE: Re: Moschino notification thread

The same thing happened to me!! Did the other half of your order ship yet? And did you get 2 tracking numbers? Sephora marked the 2nd half of my order as shipped but no tracking #

Fingers crossed!

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • IMG_8591.PNG
  • IMG_8592.PNG
  • IMG_8593.PNG
  • IMG_8594.PNG
  • IMG_8936.PNG
  • IMG_8935.PNG
  • IMG_8945.PNG
  • IMG_8944.PNG