cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Moschino notification thread

**IT IS LIVE IN US!**

Due to the confusion & delay in the Moschino release, I thought I would start a thread where we can keep each other updated. Subscribe to get notifications. I will also try to tag those who would like a tag, if/when I see the product goes live. Anyone else that would like to keep an eye out, it would be greatly appreciated!

***UPDATE: It is LIVE in the US!***

The last update I saw: the rest of the collection will be up next week

Update #2: Sephora announced on IG the new release date is August 18

Update #3: Rumor is that Sephora stores will launch the collection on the 24th (online is still the 18th)

Update #4: TM posted Canada release date as August 25th (I am not sure if this refers to in-store or online?)

Update #5: Someone posted on TM's IG that they phoned Sephora CS and they said it won't be releasing online until next week for Canada. I am not sure if this is accurate? If you are in Canada heads up. You may want to phone CS.

IMG_8591.PNGIMG_8592.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Re: Moschino notification thread

@spadersgirl @Randell  I got the second shipping notification! Whew!  Thanks for the good vibes ladies

@Anonymous Hopefully they're just shipping from 2 different warehouses, because one is OOS. I had that happen before. 

Bear in stock

RE: Moschino notification thread

Just got the lippie set appears to be in stock rn

This is making me way to obsessed about getting a highlighter or palette 😂. Want a shock look at the price on eBay now 

I've gone off the rails. I didn't think I was all that into the eyeshadow bear, but apparently it's something I can't live without. I've had the slippery little beast in my cart at least 10 times and it's gone OOS on me. And I'm still stalking it! LOL. 

Me too. I found it easier to get using the app, although it was still quite the challenge.

I'm still trying to get the bear palette hopefully the highlight too

Ya i want the bear highlighter too 😉

Question for everyone...

Has anyone gotten shipping notification yet on their Moschino order? I really hope orders are being filled by purchase times and not randomly in their system considering all this in-stock/out-of-stock business. >.< Since finding out that no stores in my area will have the collection, I'm feeling very anxious about my online orders getting fulfilled.

I have a shipping confirmation for the bear palette, brus...

I have a shipping confirmation for the bear palette, brushes, and highlighter. My lip gloss set is still in progress. It was all ordered at once.

I ordered a brush set late morning/early afternoon and I just got a shipping notification. (!!!!!) 

I wonder if location is a factor. Maybe the warehouse nearest to me is swamped. Congrats though, girl! I'm excited for you :). I love the handles on the set but wasn't sure about the bristles until I watched a youtube review and realized they look better than I originally thought. I ordered a set too!

I just called them, and they told me that it will take additional time to process, but it should be all good though. I called the rouge hotline. Also i ordered last night two separate orders around midnight, and they are still processing.

That makes me feel a lot better. Thank you :). I usually don't place more than one order per day but I wasn't able to get everything in stock at the same time. 

@spadersgirl I somehow got to checkout with the bear eyeshadow palette about 3-4 hours ago and I received a shipping notification an hour ago.

@myumew Yay! I am so happy you got one!

😮 My order from 3 am still hasn't even gotten a shipping confirmation. 😞

@spadersgirl

I wouldn't be surprised if this winds up being a hot mess like a recent Pat McGrath release...folks that ordered first were seemingly filled last, and many got OOS cancellations instead of items...and of course by then it was impossible to reorder, as it was LE and long gone. 

I'm not counting on getting anything until it actually shows up on my doorstep (not that I've been successful with anything other than lip gloss so far lol 😕 )

Omg that's awful! Which other items were you hoping to get in the collection?

I got the "it's here" email notification an hour ago so I would hope that means the orders that took place earlier today were accurately in stock but I still haven't gotten any shipping confirmations. I usually get shipping notice within a few hours. >.< I'm so stressed! lol. I know it's just makeup but when putting so much time and effort into snagging something limited edition...it becomes a much bigger deal.

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone know whats going on the teddy bear palette keeps on saying its in stock but i go to put my details in and it disappears, except i had it in my basket about 5 minutes ago and it said it was unable to ship to my location. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • IMG_8591.PNG
  • IMG_8592.PNG
  • IMG_8593.PNG
  • IMG_8594.PNG
  • IMG_8936.PNG
  • IMG_8935.PNG
  • IMG_8945.PNG
  • IMG_8944.PNG
  • IMG_8946.PNG