cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Moschino notification thread

**IT IS LIVE IN US!**

Due to the confusion & delay in the Moschino release, I thought I would start a thread where we can keep each other updated. Subscribe to get notifications. I will also try to tag those who would like a tag, if/when I see the product goes live. Anyone else that would like to keep an eye out, it would be greatly appreciated!

***UPDATE: It is LIVE in the US!***

The last update I saw: the rest of the collection will be up next week

Update #2: Sephora announced on IG the new release date is August 18

Update #3: Rumor is that Sephora stores will launch the collection on the 24th (online is still the 18th)

Update #4: TM posted Canada release date as August 25th (I am not sure if this refers to in-store or online?)

Update #5: Someone posted on TM's IG that they phoned Sephora CS and they said it won't be releasing online until next week for Canada. I am not sure if this is accurate? If you are in Canada heads up. You may want to phone CS.

IMG_8591.PNGIMG_8592.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Re: Moschino notification thread

I meant to update hours ago but I'm at work. After having it in my cart and lost 3 times, I called Sephora and was told it was out of stock. My iPhone app shows it as no longer available. I told the rep that the in store launch is on a workday and I work so can't just be there at 10 am when they open. She suggested calling the store and having them hold one for me. I ended up ordering the small palette even though it appears to be pretty dupey of other stuff I own. I did look at the pics posted on this thread and the big one appears to be very dupey, too. I mean how many burgundy/teal duochrome eyeshadows do I seriously own?? Lol! I'm over this palette, for real 😕

@Anonymous Same thing with highlighter. I had it twice now and then it goes away within seconds. I can't imagine they keep getting a few more available within minutes. Wonder if this is some system error. 

Anonymous Insider

I've just been on the online chat with Sephora and they have just informed I can not get the item even if it was in stock as it isn't available for international shipping anyway I am absolutely devastated. I live in the UK and haven't left my computer all day just so I could have got the palette, I wish they could have said that they weren't doing international shipping with this item. I've never ordered off Sephora so when it said it shipped to the UK i expected them to ship everything to the UK really except the odd bits I definitely thought this would be fine 

Hi all! Just wanted to pop in and confirm that this collection will be available in Canada on 8/25! I highly recommend checking in around morning time if you want to snag this!

@KatieBT It's too bad we miss the 4x the points as Rouge though! =(

Lip glosses back in stock right now

Lip Gloss set is back in stock

Seems like all the good stuff is sold out! Wow that was fast. I've been running errands all morning so I guess I missed out. I wanted to pick up the collection for my daughter.

Hoping the highlighter comes back soon

Brushes are gone, but the mirror compact is back

The brushes are in stock! Run! Stop reading this! Go!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

I'm furious. It's been in my cart TWICE now only to disappear. Then they dumped my entire cart. I have other items in it so I can use my promo. I'm Rouge and this is very beyond annoying. Browser refresh game, it launches in store on a work day 😞 OK, rant over. 

RE: Re: Moschino notification thread

This happened to me as well. Had in my cart said cart expired and poof gone

Same for me . I stayed up past midnight on a work day the...

Same for me . I stayed up past midnight on a work day the 1st time it was supposed to be released, only to be disappointed. Stayed up past midnight last night too,and woke again at 1:30am. Only to wake up in the morning to find out West Coasters had access at 12am PST while East Coasters like myself were asleep at 3am EST. Sephora screwed up on this, so disappointed and I will never go through this again with Sephora.

Did anyone manage to get the perfume? 

I got everything I wanted: palette, lip gloss, brushes, h...

I got everything I wanted: palette, lip gloss, brushes, highlighter. It went live at 1:50am CST. I was refreshing the web page like a psycho. #makeupproblems .....Now let's hope they don't cancel my order.

All these shenanigans are working. Now I want the highlighter >.<

If it comes back in stock could someone please tag me? ❤️

*After 8 times of almost completing the order but having it disappear before it could finish... I finally got the highlighter! I cannot believe I spent 12 hours trying to get the items in this collection. I ended up with 1 lipgloss set, 1 brush set, and 1 highlighter. I'm stepping away from the computer now and praying that my orders are successfully placed. If I don't get shipping notifications I think I'll cry. lol

I just missed it again! It loaded into my cart and everything but sold out before I could get it.

Ugh. Same sad story, except the only item I've been able to catch in stock long enough to put it in my basket is the brushes. It's amazing how quickly they go. Like they're releasing 1 of each item at a time. 

@spadersgirl I saw that on IG, where some people said they had called theirs and it wouldn't be available. I spoke to the manager at mine the other day and they told me they had it but couldn't sell it, to call early on the 24th so they could set one aside for me. I would recommend doing that if you can't snag it online.

I had it in my cart so many times but couldn't complete the order. 😞 someone online said it'll only be available in-store at certain locations. Is this true? 😮

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • IMG_8591.PNG
  • IMG_8592.PNG
  • IMG_8593.PNG
  • IMG_8594.PNG
  • IMG_8936.PNG
  • IMG_8935.PNG
  • IMG_8945.PNG
  • IMG_8944.PNG
  • IMG_8946.PNG
  • IMG_8947.PNG