Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Morphe Brush Sale 7/10- 7/12/2020

Morphe is having a 50% off brush sale from 7/10- 7/12!

Can anyone tell me if the Morphe brushes are good quality?  I'm especially interested in the eyeshadow brushes.  How do they compare quality wise to the individually sold Sephora brushes?  The Sephora brushes are expensive but the bristles are nice and soft.

I've seen the Morphe brushes at the mall and they look dry like hay.  But Ive never touched or used them so I don't know.  I'd rather spend a lot on a few good brushes than a lot of cheap quality ones that don't work well.

Thank you!

You can use the code: BrushCrush

Free shipping on orders $60+

Re: Morphe Brush Sale 7/10- 7/12/2020

@RAWRitsRED Morphe brushes are a hit and miss for me.  You pay for what you get. I bought some years ago before Morphe blew up on social media and out of the dozen I own I use only one of them when I do my makeup. The bristles on some that I have are not that great.  If you are looking for starter brushes on a budget it’s okay but quality wise I think Sigma, MAC and Japonesque are wayyy better.  The same goes with Sephora collection brushes. Some are better than others and you won’t know till you try them out. 

@SportyGirly125 I agree regarding Morphe brushes.  I think for a few more dollars, you can get a much nice brush from Sigma or MAC.  I have several of both brands.  I haven't tried Sephora brushes.  

@tjffc 

There's a Morphe store at my local mall so I've actually seen them in person, but they don't have any you can actually touch.  They all look super cheap and hay like.  Was hoping someone would tell me I was wrong so I could buy them but I guess not 😂

Morphe made a huge mistake by opening their store right in front of the Sephora.  Nobody is ever in there.

Thanks for the tips!

I've been trying to find smaller eyeshadow brushes for my Asian eyes. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing