Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Missing 2 items from order.

Missing two items from my order that I received earlier this morning. One of the items I got off of my 100 points. Please help! 

Re: Missing 2 items from order.

@Tatileeann hi! So the same thing happened to me 3 times actually with samples,and my last order my travel size promo didn't come either..Anyway like said above,calling Sephora is the BEST way to get help! And just a lil fyi-almost everyone is missing samples bc of the sale right now they only get so many samples so if they are out by the time they fill your order,they just send what they can. However they are very understanding when you call and will help you by adding points and definitely adding your points back for the missing item(s) you used for a reward. I know it sucks bc if it wasn't sent then they ARE out and you can't get what you used your points,but they are more than happy to help fix you up so please contact their 800 number for quicker response ☺

oh okay that makes sense! thank you! ill give a call

@Tatileeann no problem and best of luck girlie! 😘

Hi @Tatileeann 

You can try posting your question under the "Customer Service" group however I recommend you call customer service directly for a more immediate response.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing