Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Masks and Makeup

Has anyone found a foundation and setting powder/spray that really stays put when wearing a mask all day long? I currently own Tarte's FaceTape from Ulta and Anastasia's setting powder, but my makeup still doesn't stay put throughout the day.

I was looking at the NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation in Yukon and the Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray.

Tags:

Re: Masks and Makeup

I like the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder and the Urban Decay Urban Lockdown Travel Duo as well as the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation to get around mask smudges

I've been using the Huda Beauty Faux Filter, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Too Faced Born this Way,, and the Laura Mercier Lumiere (I think that's the name) foundation and set them all with either the Huda, Too Faced, or Beauty Bakerie setting powders and either the Hourglass or Rare Beauty Spray. I do feel like the type of mask does also play a role in rub off/absorption as well. 

I swap back and forth between cotton cloth masks and surgical masks. I just can’t decide what makeup I want to get.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing