Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara

What would you suggest for your favorite mascara?

Looking for a long lash cat eye look 

Re: Mascara

I love the Magnum extreme xxx by tarte or urban decay perversion mascara a lot either one of those I use on a regular. I'd recommend the tarte first though.

Hi @ybs14,

I love the Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mLand the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara! I have found they are great! 

Best,

Rebecca

i love the marc jacobs mascara, but ir sometimes turns out to run and leaves mi under eye black, seems like ive cried for a while already.

Mascara

@ybs14 My favorites would have to be diorshow by Dior, and velvet noir major volume by Marc Jacobs. Both of these mascaras are super long lasting, don't get flaky, and can be layered up without getting clumps. Pricey, but so good.

Mascara

Sephora's Lashcraft mascara isn't bad, I also like Milk's Kush mascara

If you want a mascara that gives you everything (length, curl and volume), I highly recommend the WANDER BEAUTY - Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara

<333

Mascara

@ybs14 I love Charlotte Tilbury legendary lashes

Hi @ybs14, I personally love the TOO FACEDBetter Than Sex Mascara! It provides some length and tons of volume! It'd be great for creating a cat eye look 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/better-than-sex-mascara-P381000

Always,
Danee

@ybs14 I have 3 all-time favourites: stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara Black, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, and BAREMINERALS - Lash Domination® Volumizing Mascara

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing