Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup ๐Ÿ’„

Hi loves, Id like to hear what makeup brands and what shadows, mascaras, liners, lipsticks everyone uses. Basically your makeup suggestions. Feel free to discuss with me. Thanks dolls have a great day. Xx ๐Ÿ’‹

Makeup ๐Ÿ’„

@Jennaxx2 so I think UD has been killing it lately, can't wait 4 the naked cherry palette, I still worship my naked heat palette & don't even get me started on how much I โคtheir Perversion mascara. As far as lippies I love everything Colourpop, Mac lip liners especially nightmoth & Huda beauty desert dusk is another great eyeshadow palette

UD's naked Cherry is available! I already ordered mine fr...

UD's naked Cherry is available! I already ordered mine from UD.

Re: Makeup ๐Ÿ’„

Hey @Jennaxx2! My go-to liquid eyeliners are stila Stay All Dayยฎ Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Smoky Quartz andKVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Trooper. Also loooove tarte Double Take Eyeliner Black (itโ€™s double sided - ones liquid and the others more of a kohl pencil and theyโ€™re both awesome)! Right now my favorite mascara is Urban Decay Perversion (Ulta carries it, donโ€™t think Sephora currently has it). TARTE - Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. III - Rainforest Of The Seaโ„ข Collection is an AWESOME everyday eyeshadow pallet and BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Lipstick is another great option! Hope some of this helps! Xox

I have the same STILA eyeliner too! ๐Ÿ‘

Makeup ๐Ÿ’„

UD and KVD

@Jennaxx2 Right now I'm in love with Shadow Clutch Palette in Pretty Proper by Butter London.  But I recently picked up Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette, Tarte Tartelette Tease and a MUFE palette.

For eyeliners, my faves for everyday use are Sephora Contour; but I also own MUFE Aqua Eyes, Revlon ColorStay and a couple others.

For mascara I am obsessed with the $5 Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect, but recently I've been using the Lancome CILS Booster with it.

For lipstick, I am loving my Givenchy.  I also purchases a Dior Addict that I really like; I'd love to explore more of those.  I also had some Lancome peak my interest recently.  But I will try anything.  I also bought Lipstick Queen recently and Laura Geller.  UD Vice lipstick has a good range (although I haven't found the "perfect"  one - but that hasn't stopped me from buying 3 and probably getting a fourth).  "m not picky about lip liners, so I shop Sephora and NYX.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Eyeshadows-Makeup Geek anything warm neutral tone, I really love Chickadee and Cocoa Bear, Melt all the stacks and 27 palette, MAC Brun, Vanilla, Tete A Teit, Bamboo, Urban Decay Naked Heat, Nars duo shadows in Isolde and Surabaya.

Mascara-Origins Ginzeng and YSL The Shock

Liners-Kat Von D Trooper and Ardency Inn eyeliners (all of them)

Lipstick-MAC Yash, Velvet Teddy, Viva Glam II, Whirl, Brave, Diva, Urban Decay Rebel

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing