Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Organizer

Hey goddesses/gods of make up! Just wondering if magically someone has an idea for me of a LARGE makeup organizer to fit all my make up (with ideally room for more!). I’ve spent hours on line and none quite look to fit and they don’t clearly state how much of what they fit. I inventoried what I have below. Last time I used this chat line it was super helpful, so I’m throwing this out there! Xoxo

inventory of what I have is: 40 individual eye shadows from MAC, 1 nine shadow pallet from makeup geek, 1 fifteen shadow pallet MAC, 1 thirty shadow pallet MAC, 20 brushes, 4 eyeliners, 3 paint pots, 6 mascara, 3 foundation bottles, 10 pressed powder/blush/shimmer containers, 2 pencil sharpeners, 10 lipsticks, 5 tiny eyeshadow pigments MAC, 6 nail polish. 

If anyone has a magical organizer that fits this, you’re a god! Thanks!

Re: Makeup Organizer

Have you thought about those storage cubes that you can get from target/Walmart? You could make towers on either side of just a wall of cube storage..?

Hmmm... that’s an idea. Will check it out - thanks!! Love everyone’s input!

@Dinini @I have a couple acrylic makeup organizers. One brand I love and use is by Cosmo Cube. They have different styles to choose from. 

@Dinini As @SportyGirly125 mentioned, acrylic make-up organizers work really well.  I use a line from the Container Store.  I love them.  I've also used acrylic organizers from Sorbus.  Impressions Vanity actually has great make-up storage items as well great vanities, mirrors and larger storage pieces.  Have fun organizing all of your beauty gear.  

Hey, thanks! Yes, using the stay at home time to organize and figured it’s about time to properly organize my make up! Thanks for the tips!

Wow! Never heard of this brand. Looked it up online and looks fabulous. Gorgeous. Don’t really need the bling but, what girl doesn’t love bling? In comparing sizes, looked like Original Cosmo Cube with bling seemed to be their biggest one. I tried looking at just the straight up Original Cosmo Cube, but they had no picture. But the dimensions are smaller than the one I mentioned. Do you think the stuff I listed in my post would fit in this one without stacking them on top of each other? Or do you suggest a different one? You are the one who answered me last time I used this chat! Thank you for being my make up goddess!

@Dinini @Another great brand is Impressions Vanity 

@Dinini @You have so much makeup that’s it hard not to stack. Attached are the pictures of how I set up my makeup. I have way more than that now but you can get the idea. Also the Cosmo Cube I have is the luxury edition. If you search for the original on Google you will see it’s smaller in height and the drawer space is smaller too.  

5C2D0614-44B9-407F-8073-0611361A304B.jpeg

FA5167AF-6DAA-45EC-97D1-79C13FD17354.jpeg

A99F361A-C691-447A-9E81-DDB2C52C16AA.jpeg

24D55CAD-84C2-4F6A-AFCF-19FA9C2BBE83.jpeg

DED8D3BC-D914-4EB2-91A6-62A7665A0608.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Wow!   Giirrrrllll!  I love all of your products!  What an amazing collection.  I love it.  

@tjffc Thank you. I took this photo back in April of last year when I reorganized everything and now it doesn’t look like that. I need more room and space and a bigger house.

@SportyGirly125 Ok. Once again I'm truly an underachiver😂😂😂😂😂😂. This is an amazing collection.  I've seen your hauls in 2020 so I know if this was taken in April, you have a ton of new products that were not even included in this photo.  I am inspired by your lovely collection💕💕💕💕💕

@tjffc Thank you!

Alright! Wow! I get the idea. This has been very helpful. Will measure the space I have an take your advice on the organizers and setting it up. Thanks! It’s so great and fun to have this make up chat line! Thank you very much for taking your time to help. Very appreciated.

@Dinini Glad I could help you again.

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos5
  • 5C2D0614-44B9-407F-8073-0611361A304B.jpeg
  • FA5167AF-6DAA-45EC-97D1-79C13FD17354.jpeg
  • A99F361A-C691-447A-9E81-DDB2C52C16AA.jpeg
  • 24D55CAD-84C2-4F6A-AFCF-19FA9C2BBE83.jpeg