Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

BIC_MakeupMadness_ThreadImage.png

Finally, a sport we can all get behind... MAKEUP MADNESS! In the spirit of March, we’ve put together the ultimate battle of the beauty favorites – bracket style! – and it’s YOUR turn to vote! Each week, we’ll have a new showdown, pitting tried-and-true makeup categories against each other until we narrow it down and crown the Community Champion makeup product category… and hopefully get some all-star recs along the way! 😊

Makeup Madness Champion Revealed.png

TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and TAG a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for. For example, @AlexBT can’t live without her signature cat eye, so in the battle between Mascara vs. Eyeliner, she might reply with “EYELINER! Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL😼

Each new round of voting starts Fridays at 2pm PT, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/3-3/11): Mascara (👑) vs. Eyeliner 
  • ROUND 2 (3/12-3/18): Lip Gloss vs. Lipstick (👑)
  • ROUND 3 (3/19-3/25): Brow Gel vs. Brow Pencil (👑)
  • ROUND 4 (3/26-4/1): Bronzer vs. Blush (👑)
  • ROUND 5 (4/2-4/8): Mascara (👑) vs. Lipstick 
  • ROUND 6 (4/9-4/15): Brow Pencil (👑) vs. Blush
  • FINAL ROUND (4/16-4/22): Mascara (👑) vs. Brow Pencil 
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/23): 👑 Mascara 👑

Click the “Reply” button below and vote for your favorite product (Mascara or Brow Pencil!) use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

UPDATE 4/23/21: Thank you to everyone who participated in Makeup Madness 2021! This year’s champion is mascara - BIC, we respect your commitment to the lash game. 🙌 Here were Community members’ top-tagged mascaras from your votes throughout this challenge:

1. ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 
  2. MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 
  3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 
  4. Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 
  5. Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara 

While mascara took home the crown this time, you all showed lots of love for all the other makeup categories in the bracket! Here were the most-tagged products in some of the other categories:

We thank you again for playing, BIC! See you later for the next beauty challenge… 😉

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

Brow pencil & mascara 

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

@TeamBIC clearly I need to try ilia!!

Yesss mascara is QUEEN!!! If I need one thing to throw on, mascara is my go-to 🙂

@TeamBIC Oh what fun this was!  And I enjoyed reading the summary of all the fave products 🙂

Congratulations, mascara!  Don't let all that power go to your head!  👑🥳 🕶

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge - CHAMPION REVEALED!

Hey friends! 👋 We want to thank all of you who have voted in our Makeup Madness bracket challenge these past few weeks! Through landslide victories and close matchups, we loved seeing everyone’s passion for their favorite cosmetic categories. 😊

Now, we will finally be crowning the champion of this year’s Makeup Madness!

Drumroll, please …

MASCARA takes the final victory! 🎉 Woo! Pump up the volume, mascara fans – this goes to show how dedicated BICers are to achieving their #lashgoals. Check out Community’s top-tagged mascaras throughout all of Makeup Madness here:

1. ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 
  2. MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 
  3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 
  4. Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 
  5. Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara 

You all tagged such a wide range of products across the Makeup Madness categories, and we’re not ashamed to admit we’ve already started shopping your recommendations … 🤷 We also want to show love to the most-tagged products within some of the other categories in case you’d like to do the same (@missjeanie, you read our minds! 😉) :

@TeamBIC --Not surprised mascara won. That last was a tough choice... 

Congratulations to the Mascara team 😂 The list couldn’t be perfect. Milk Mush and Ilia limitless are among my favourites. 
It was such a fun challenge. Can’t wait to see what new challenge will come next!

Yay! Congratulations to Mascara!  It's an essential for most of us who wear makeup!

@TeamBIC this was awesome - congrats to mascara!!!

@TeamBIC   This was a lot of fun!  Mascara is a worthy winner.

@TeamBIC  Loved this challenge! 

Not at all how I expected this to end, @TeamBIC! Given the past year, though, I’m not surprised - the eyes say it all 💖

5C979E35-5A9C-4929-983E-F0577880600C.gif

@eshoe  This gif is strangely hypnotic and satisfying...

It reminds me of a silent film star, @Ispend2much6. So much mystery behind those eyes!

@eshoe  Exactly!  I was thinking Joan Crawford, but not quite the same.

Oh yes, @Ispend2much6! I watched “It Happened One Night” in my teens, and since then when I think of black and white films, I always think of Claudette Colbert. This reminded me of her, too:)

@eshoe  I can see that.  I need to pull out my old movies; I haven't watched them in years.

Yay for Mascara! Congrats to Ilia for having the best mascara!!!🎉🎉🎉

672 Replies
testing