Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

BIC_MakeupMadness_ThreadImage.png

Finally, a sport we can all get behind... MAKEUP MADNESS! In the spirit of March, we’ve put together the ultimate battle of the beauty favorites – bracket style! – and it’s YOUR turn to vote! Each week, we’ll have a new showdown, pitting tried-and-true makeup categories against each other until we narrow it down and crown the Community Champion makeup product category… and hopefully get some all-star recs along the way! 😊

Makeup Madness Champion Revealed.png

TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and TAG a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for. For example, @AlexBT can’t live without her signature cat eye, so in the battle between Mascara vs. Eyeliner, she might reply with “EYELINER! Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL😼

Each new round of voting starts Fridays at 2pm PT, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/3-3/11): Mascara (👑) vs. Eyeliner 
  • ROUND 2 (3/12-3/18): Lip Gloss vs. Lipstick (👑)
  • ROUND 3 (3/19-3/25): Brow Gel vs. Brow Pencil (👑)
  • ROUND 4 (3/26-4/1): Bronzer vs. Blush (👑)
  • ROUND 5 (4/2-4/8): Mascara (👑) vs. Lipstick 
  • ROUND 6 (4/9-4/15): Brow Pencil (👑) vs. Blush
  • FINAL ROUND (4/16-4/22): Mascara (👑) vs. Brow Pencil 
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/23): 👑 Mascara 👑

Click the “Reply” button below and vote for your favorite product (Mascara or Brow Pencil!) use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

UPDATE 4/23/21: Thank you to everyone who participated in Makeup Madness 2021! This year’s champion is mascara - BIC, we respect your commitment to the lash game. 🙌 Here were Community members’ top-tagged mascaras from your votes throughout this challenge:

1. ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 
  2. MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 
  3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 
  4. Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 
  5. Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara 

While mascara took home the crown this time, you all showed lots of love for all the other makeup categories in the bracket! Here were the most-tagged products in some of the other categories:

We thank you again for playing, BIC! See you later for the next beauty challenge… 😉

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge Week 2: Lip Gloss vs. Lipstick

@TeamBIC  Dang, that's a hard choice! I think I'll go with lip gloss! My current favorite is Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer FU$$Y 

@Shosh85 my vote was for lipstick but fu$$y is my favorite gloss out there.

@sprocketta  It's the best! 😃

@TeamBIC I'm team lip oils actually haha! but since that isn't one of the options, I'm going to go with lipstick! There are so many awesome ones out there that it's hard to pick just one fave, but here goes (I love a good mauve): Smashbox Always On Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick Big Spender 

@Guessgal ...Yesss.. I was trying to think of my fave liquid lip, this would be it

Smashbox Always On Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick Girl Gang 

Ooooohhhh yes girl!!!!! I just looked up swatches for Girl Gang and am mesmerized! Now, it's in my loves list! Can't believe we're so alike on this and the other post! 👯🙌 @danielledanielle 

Team lipstick all the way! I'm a big fan of PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Divine Rose my favorite shade is Elson. PAT McGRATH LABS Mini BlitzTrance Lipstick Flesh Fatale in Love Train and Blood Rush. Sorry, couldn't tag each shade i wanted. I'm a sucker for PMG lipsticks. I keep them all together on a marble tray.

20210312_172835.jpg

@sprocketta ,

I love your enthusiasm here!

@tsavorite lipstick is life!

@sprocketta wowowowow 🤩🤩🤩

@AlexBT it makes me very happy!

@TeamBIC If you know me you know I love lipgloss especially PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss in Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy.

In a landslide victory, MASCARA wins Round 1 of Makeup Madness! 🎉 Whether you helped take the crown in Team Mascara, or stood proudly with Team Eyeliner, thank you to all who participated! 

Next up, we're putting lip product to the test in a showdown between lip gloss and lipstick. Click "Reply" to the original post to let us know your fave! 😊

@GeorginaBT, lip gloss vs lipstick??!!! I can’t believe @TeamBIC is asking me to pick which of my kids I love more. 😉 😂 Okay, this is gonna take some thinking ... 🤨 🤔 

@itsfi  Good description.  🙂

@itsfi I hear you - this is hard for me too! Only hard-hitting questions from Team BIC 😉

lol! Absolutely @GeorginaBT! Keeps us on our toes! 😉

Still thinking ... 😆 lip gloss? lipstick? lip gloss? lipstick? 😂

It's lipstick @itsfi you need to accept it!

😂😂😂 @sprocketta.

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge: Tag your Favorite Products in the Ultimate Beauty Bracket!

I'm definitely more fond of eyeliner, as there are a variety of colors and styles you can experiment with. My recent favorites are KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Trooper and SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil in a variety of colors. 

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge: Tag your Favorite Products in the Ultimate Beauty Bracket!

Mascara 100%. Eyeliner is great too but you can't wear it without also wearing mascara. Mascara can stand on its own. My fave tube is CLINIQUE High Impact Mascara, which I have been wearing for 15 years probably. It's just a solid tube, a total workhorse product. 

4 Replies
testing