Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

BIC_MakeupMadness_ThreadImage.png

Finally, a sport we can all get behind... MAKEUP MADNESS! In the spirit of March, we’ve put together the ultimate battle of the beauty favorites – bracket style! – and it’s YOUR turn to vote! Each week, we’ll have a new showdown, pitting tried-and-true makeup categories against each other until we narrow it down and crown the Community Champion makeup product category… and hopefully get some all-star recs along the way! 😊

Makeup Madness Champion Revealed.png

TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and TAG a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for. For example, @AlexBT can’t live without her signature cat eye, so in the battle between Mascara vs. Eyeliner, she might reply with “EYELINER! Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Matte Liquid Eyeliner 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL😼

Each new round of voting starts Fridays at 2pm PT, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/3-3/11): Mascara (👑) vs. Eyeliner 
  • ROUND 2 (3/12-3/18): Lip Gloss vs. Lipstick (👑)
  • ROUND 3 (3/19-3/25): Brow Gel vs. Brow Pencil (👑)
  • ROUND 4 (3/26-4/1): Bronzer vs. Blush (👑)
  • ROUND 5 (4/2-4/8): Mascara (👑) vs. Lipstick 
  • ROUND 6 (4/9-4/15): Brow Pencil (👑) vs. Blush
  • FINAL ROUND (4/16-4/22): Mascara (👑) vs. Brow Pencil 
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/23): 👑 Mascara 👑

Click the “Reply” button below and vote for your favorite product (Mascara or Brow Pencil!) use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

UPDATE 4/23/21: Thank you to everyone who participated in Makeup Madness 2021! This year’s champion is mascara - BIC, we respect your commitment to the lash game. 🙌 Here were Community members’ top-tagged mascaras from your votes throughout this challenge:

1. ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 
  2. MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 
  3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 
  4. Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 
  5. Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara 

While mascara took home the crown this time, you all showed lots of love for all the other makeup categories in the bracket! Here were the most-tagged products in some of the other categories:

We thank you again for playing, BIC! See you later for the next beauty challenge… 😉

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge: Tag your Favorite Products in the Ultimate Beauty Bracket!

This is a hard one, but I have to go with eyeliner.

Let's tag an oldie but goodie

stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner 

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge: Tag your Favorite Products in the Ultimate Beauty Bracket!

EYELINER all the way. Less of a need for mascara or it typically plays second fiddle to my obsession with wearing false lashes❣️
Of late my fav is #RareBeauty’sPerfect Stroke.

838E75EE-6E40-4975-B935-83820C0BCD63.jpeg

Definitely team Mascara here! No real favorite one - still working through to find one I like above the rest (love love love those Sephora Favorites Lashstash sets) but I’ll tag one anyway. Marc Jacobs Beauty Mini Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara 

No surprise but I am also a member of Team Mascara. My new favorite is Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara @TeamBIC .

This is also my new favorite, @Loretta55!!

Team mascara! I choose you! #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 

Hard to choose between the two, but mascara is an essential for sure!!! Lancôme Monsieur Big Extreme 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 

I'm voting EYELINER, but throwing a curveball and doing my fave bright-eyed waterline liner! KVD Beauty Cake Pencil Eyeliner 

I’m on team mascara. If I have to choose one that available at Sephora, it’s this one

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Set 

I don't wear either since I don't have eyelashes; but I want to play, so I'm on Team MASCARA.  💖💖💖

Eyeliner

Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner (Earth)quake 41 

Years ago I was team eyeliner but after years of not wearing it I got terrible at applying and just stick with mascara now. Smashbox Full Exposure Lash Volumizing Mascara Jet Black 

This is so tough - a few years ago I would have definitely said eyeliner, but my usual makeup routine has changed! It's a close call, but I'll join team mascara - cracked open a tube of ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight recently and I think I might've found a new holy grail. 😌

Mascara! Hourglass Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara 

msscara! It cosmetics superhero! For some reason can’t tag the regular product lol 

This is a toughie, but I think I’m going to have to go with mascara. The more I try, the more I love! Currently alternating between Laura Mercier Caviar Volumizing Mascara Glossy Black and tarte Big Ego Mascara 0.23 fl oz/ 7 mL.

Oh, Mascara all the way! I could do eyeliner on its own but it makes my eyes look smaller.  Mascara makes em pop! My favorite is the Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 

Mascara Wander Beauty Mile High Club Mascara Jet Black .  Love this mascara.  It dries quickly, doesn't flake off nor smear, and it doesn't clump my lashes together.  Each lash looks individually attended to with this.

This is such a gorgeous mascara, @ragdoll4mom 🤩

testing