cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge FINAL ROUND: Mascara vs. Brow Pencil

BIC_MakeupMadness_ThreadImage.png

Finally, a sport we can all get behind... MAKEUP MADNESS! In the spirit of March, we’ve put together the ultimate battle of the beauty favorites – bracket style! – and it’s YOUR turn to vote! Each week, we’ll have a new showdown, pitting tried-and-true makeup categories against each other until we narrow it down and crown the Community Champion makeup product category… and hopefully get some all-star recs along the way! 😊

Makeup Madness Final Round.png

TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and TAG a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for. For example, @AlexBT can’t live without her signature cat eye, so in the battle between Mascara vs. Eyeliner, she might reply with “EYELINER! Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL😼

Each new round of voting starts Fridays at 2pm PT, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/3-3/11): Mascara (👑) vs. Eyeliner 
  • ROUND 2 (3/12-3/18): Lip Gloss vs. Lipstick (👑)
  • ROUND 3 (3/19-3/25): Brow Gel vs. Brow Pencil (👑)
  • ROUND 4 (3/26-4/1): Bronzer vs. Blush (👑)
  • ROUND 5 (4/2-4/8): Mascara (👑) vs. Lipstick 
  • ROUND 6 (4/9-4/15): Brow Pencil (👑) vs. Blush
  • FINAL ROUND (4/16-4/22): Mascara vs. Brow Pencil ◀
  • CHAMPIONS REVEALED (4/23): ????

Click the “Reply” button below and vote for your favorite product (Mascara or Brow Pencil!) use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge: Tag your Favorite Products in the Ultimate Beauty Bracket!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge: Tag your Favorite Products in the Ultimate Beauty Bracket!

@TeamBIC I'm loving this idea!  I would have to say MASCARA.  I'm having trouble tagging Lancome Cils Booster - a must-have before *any* mascara application.

YES to this Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Primer 0.19 oz/ 5.6 mL,@greeneyedgirl107!!! (ugh it finally tagged when the brand name was excluded, go figure!)

@TeamBIC , ohhhh snap!  It's on!

This is tough, but I definitely have to go with EYELINER, namely FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliner Space Cookie 

@danielledanielle   I chose mascara but this is my favorite eyeliner hands down. 

@TeamBIC LOVE this!!! Mine is mascara!!! tarte SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Black 

💖 this mascara, @lmaster!

I love and need both options in my life, but I'll go with mascara and in particular Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL @TeamBIC 

@quspork  This is mine as well! Not sure if I require a separate post, so I'll make one just in case to make it count 😛

This is a close second for me.

Ooo what a fun makeup game!! @TeamBIC I’m voting MASCARA, my fav being bareMinerals Lash Domination® Volumizing Mascara Intense Black since I would normally wear mascara everyday (eyeliner optional for me!)

Can’t wait for see everyone else’s votes! 😁

1 Reply