Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

BIC_MakeupMadness_ThreadImage.png

Finally, a sport we can all get behind... MAKEUP MADNESS! In the spirit of March, we’ve put together the ultimate battle of the beauty favorites – bracket style! – and it’s YOUR turn to vote! Each week, we’ll have a new showdown, pitting tried-and-true makeup categories against each other until we narrow it down and crown the Community Champion makeup product category… and hopefully get some all-star recs along the way! 😊

Makeup Madness Champion Revealed.png

TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and TAG a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for. For example, @AlexBT can’t live without her signature cat eye, so in the battle between Mascara vs. Eyeliner, she might reply with “EYELINER! Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL😼

Each new round of voting starts Fridays at 2pm PT, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/3-3/11): Mascara (👑) vs. Eyeliner 
  • ROUND 2 (3/12-3/18): Lip Gloss vs. Lipstick (👑)
  • ROUND 3 (3/19-3/25): Brow Gel vs. Brow Pencil (👑)
  • ROUND 4 (3/26-4/1): Bronzer vs. Blush (👑)
  • ROUND 5 (4/2-4/8): Mascara (👑) vs. Lipstick 
  • ROUND 6 (4/9-4/15): Brow Pencil (👑) vs. Blush
  • FINAL ROUND (4/16-4/22): Mascara (👑) vs. Brow Pencil 
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/23): 👑 Mascara 👑

Click the “Reply” button below and vote for your favorite product (Mascara or Brow Pencil!) use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

UPDATE 4/23/21: Thank you to everyone who participated in Makeup Madness 2021! This year’s champion is mascara - BIC, we respect your commitment to the lash game. 🙌 Here were Community members’ top-tagged mascaras from your votes throughout this challenge:

1. ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 
  2. MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 
  3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 
  4. Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 
  5. Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara 

While mascara took home the crown this time, you all showed lots of love for all the other makeup categories in the bracket! Here were the most-tagged products in some of the other categories:

We thank you again for playing, BIC! See you later for the next beauty challenge… 😉

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge - CHAMPION REVEALED!

Woohoo!!!! Yaay mascara! This was a lot of fun @TeamBIC😁 Time to celebrate - gonna pick me up a new mascara . . . or two . . . 🛍 

@itsfi  Good idea- which one will it be?

@Ispend2much6, of the top 5 listed, I’ve tried all but the Milk Makeup one, and that is part of the Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go that I picked up so I’ll get to try it.😃 I have used and really like the Ilia mascara and the waterproof version of the Lancôme mascara on the top 5 list. ♥️

@itsfi   I'm going to have to try the Ilia; that's the only one I haven't tried.  The rest of them are great!

@Ispend2much6, I really like the Ilia mascara. 😍 My eyes can be sensitive for a variety of reasons and I've found the Ilia to be exceptionally gentle on my eyes on those days. Deluxe sizes pop up with some frequency in the Rewards Bazaar, for 100 points I think; that's a great way to try it. 

YAYYY!! Congratulations to the Champion of the Beauty Board, Mascara! I believed in you baby 😄

giphy

Great round up of product recommendations as well from everyone!

Love it @TeamBIC !  Looks like the makings of an awesome BIC inspired Sephora Favourites Mini Mascara Set!  Gonna need to add a few things to my loves list to do a full face of BIC faves!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge - LAST CHANCE TO VOTE: Mascara vs. Brow Pencil

Absolutely Team Mascara! ( Still searching for my favorite.)

#Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black my fav

Mascara! Definitely between Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black and Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Set My two Favs!!

Brow pencil. The brows shape your face, without that shaping, and arranging, you will look very very very unlike yourself. Mascara can always be exchanged for falsies, but nothing can really replace brow pencils

Neither. 🙁 

Mascara!  

Brow pencil, always! I feel like a broken record here, but Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil never fails me!

Mascara!!! Full-stop! I love Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara Limited Edition Diamonds - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL and Dior Diorshow 24h Buildable Volume Mascara 

Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara 

It's always perfect, never flakes or smudges, removes easily.

Mascara. I love ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight  . It's so lengthening and washes away with regular cleanser and water

testing