Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

BIC_MakeupMadness_ThreadImage.png

Finally, a sport we can all get behind... MAKEUP MADNESS! In the spirit of March, we’ve put together the ultimate battle of the beauty favorites – bracket style! – and it’s YOUR turn to vote! Each week, we’ll have a new showdown, pitting tried-and-true makeup categories against each other until we narrow it down and crown the Community Champion makeup product category… and hopefully get some all-star recs along the way! 😊

Makeup Madness Champion Revealed.png

TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and TAG a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for. For example, @AlexBT can’t live without her signature cat eye, so in the battle between Mascara vs. Eyeliner, she might reply with “EYELINER! Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL😼

Each new round of voting starts Fridays at 2pm PT, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/3-3/11): Mascara (👑) vs. Eyeliner 
  • ROUND 2 (3/12-3/18): Lip Gloss vs. Lipstick (👑)
  • ROUND 3 (3/19-3/25): Brow Gel vs. Brow Pencil (👑)
  • ROUND 4 (3/26-4/1): Bronzer vs. Blush (👑)
  • ROUND 5 (4/2-4/8): Mascara (👑) vs. Lipstick 
  • ROUND 6 (4/9-4/15): Brow Pencil (👑) vs. Blush
  • FINAL ROUND (4/16-4/22): Mascara (👑) vs. Brow Pencil 
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/23): 👑 Mascara 👑

Click the “Reply” button below and vote for your favorite product (Mascara or Brow Pencil!) use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

UPDATE 4/23/21: Thank you to everyone who participated in Makeup Madness 2021! This year’s champion is mascara - BIC, we respect your commitment to the lash game. 🙌 Here were Community members’ top-tagged mascaras from your votes throughout this challenge:

1. ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 
  2. MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 
  3. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 
  4. Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 
  5. Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara 

While mascara took home the crown this time, you all showed lots of love for all the other makeup categories in the bracket! Here were the most-tagged products in some of the other categories:

We thank you again for playing, BIC! See you later for the next beauty challenge… 😉

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge Week 6: Brow Pencil vs. Blush

Oh noooo, you are enabling me, honey!! 😅 @Mcakes my brow gels last me a long time, but maybe I'll just take a peek 👀

@Guessgal yes, take a peek then turn your head while it jumps in your basket 😄 What's one more item added to your cart anyway? YOLO

@TeamBIC Wow I'm a bit surprised that lipstick lost haha. Hmm for this round, I think brow pencils are nice and all but buying a new blush is more fun! One of my favourites (throwing it way back) was the Nars blush in Goulue that Sephora had as a Rouge re-qualification gift back when they still had those. I definitely miss Goulue in my life 😢

I miss re-qualification gifts, without them making Rouge again isn’t so much fun. Maybe maybe we could have them back. I still have Goulue, it is so pretty @Guessgal 

Oh yes, Goulue was an amazing shade! I miss those gifts too. Wouldn't mind them coming back!

I don't think I've ever used a Brow Pencil, so I'm going with blush.

Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Minette 

@curlychiquita Of course that was the only shade sold out before the sale started because it’s so pretty 

@SportyGirly125 I definitely love this color! The color of the Melt blush I wanted was sold out, too.

@curlychiquita I wanted Melt Golden Hour and it was the only one sold out before the sale started 

@TeamBIC Brow pencil!

The eyes are the windows to the soul; and I need to beautifully frame my windows!  😍

I cannot do without my Brow Pencil!  😀

Eyebrows 01.jpgEyebrows 02.jpg

@NiKay08 

📢 You’re speaking my language! Brows for the win! 

I cannot stress this enough...🚨BROW PENCIL🚨  LOL more specifically Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip 

My vote goes to brow pencil in this round. I have a large stash of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil in Caramel. 
I am shocked that mascara won over lipstick. I tried to tag what I am using this month but I am unable to tag Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Magnet Extreme Lengthening Mascara. I am impressed with the results! 

@Loretta55 

🤝 Team BROWS, nice to have you! 

It is always nice to be welcomed by you @GG84!

I'm so sorry I didn't vote the last round, I am team lipstick all the way 😢 Mascara is nice but I mean, you can wear falsies.

For week 6, I pick brow pencil hands down. I love blush but I have sparse East Asian brows so this is basically a necessity for me. Currently using Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil 

@pocketvenus 

YES 👏 Team Brows!!! 

Ah ha it’s @pocketvenus fault that our lipstick team lost to mascara team 🤪😜😂🤣 Just kidding 🥰

Blush! I love a pretty flushed look ! I’m still loving the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret 

Brow pencil. Can't leave home without it. I wish Sephora sold my favorite (Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil) so I wouldn't have to keep tagging Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 6 (I still like it, but not nearly as much as the Kimiko pencil). 

Also, I'm far less invested in this tournament now that lipstick's out. 😂😭 Lipstick will always be the champ for me. 

testing