Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2023: CHAMPION REVEALED! Check out Community's Favorite Product

Makeup Madness Challenge 2023Makeup Madness Challenge 2023

It’s March, and here in the BIC that can only mean one thing… 🥁… It’s time to celebrate the anniversary of one of our favorite activities: MAKEUP MADNESS! Yes, we’re bringing back this fan-favorite challenge for the third year in a row, where our beloved makeup categories go head-to-head in the ultimate showdown to earn the crown of Community Champion. 👑

This year, we’ve retired our previous winners – Mascara (2021) and Lipstick (2022) – and brought in a mix of some new and old categories to face off in some fierce competition. It’s up to YOU to vote on the winner … and share some tried-and-true beauty recs along the way (that’s what we’re really here for, after all).

Makeup Madness 2023 Champion: EYESHADOW!Makeup Madness 2023 Champion: EYESHADOW!

Don’t know how to play? It’s easy! TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and tell us which category you’re voting for AND tag a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for during that week. For example, @GeorginaBT loves a tingly lip moment, so she might reply with “Lip Plumper! My new fave is Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot Chocolit."

Let the games begin! Each new round of voting starts Fridays, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/3 – 3/9): Lip liner (👑) vs. Lip plumper
  • ROUND 2 (3/10 – 3/16): Face primer (👑) vs. Setting spray 
  • ROUND 3 (3/17 – 3/23): Foundation (👑) vs. Tinted Moisturizer
  • ROUND 4 (3/24 – 3/30): Eyeshadow (👑) vs. Eyeliner
  • ROUND 5 (3/31 – 4/6): Lip liner vs. Face primer (👑
  • ROUND 6 (4/7 – 4/13): Foundation vs. Eyeshadow (👑
  • FINAL ROUND (4/14 – 4/20): Face primer vs. Eyeshadow (👑)
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/21): 👑 EYESHADOW 👑

Hit “Reply” below and vote for your favorite product in this week’s round, use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

UPDATE 4/21/23: Thank you to everyone who voted for their beauty faves in Makeup Madness 2023! This year's champion is EYESHADOW! Knowing how much the BIC loves dazzling eye palettes, it's hard to deny eyeshadow's place as this year's champ! Here were Community members' top-tagged eyeshadows from your votes throughout the challenge:

1. PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze Seduction 
  2. Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette 
  3. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette 18 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g 
  4. Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette 
  5. Danessa Myricks Beauty Mini Lightwork Vol. III The Experience Eye & Face Palette 

Also, just for fun, let's take a look at the top-tagged product from all the Makeup Madness categories this year! Check out your faves:

Thanks for playing!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2023: CHAMPION REVEALED! Check out Community's Favorite Product

Ok, We don't hate that your commenting but you have to make sense and also have to ask a question about this project or more products. I just don't want you to be in trouble. 

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2023: CHAMPION REVEALED! Check out Community's Favorite Product

Eye shadow … you’re the best part of makeup!

Well as it can’t be a lip then shadow is great ! 🤣 Another fun March madness, thank you @TeamBIC ! 💞

Wow great end to this years March madness!! 

Love the product list @TeamBIC !!!  

Yes! It's very like able and not dislike able only if you like a lot then I wouldn't recommend but if you like a little then get!

Yay!!! Congratulations to the winner, THE EYESHADOW!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I am really happy with this result because I love eyeshadows! Thank you @TeamBIC for another fun Makeup Madness Challenge!!!

Oh wow! Congratulations to eyeshadow, lol! @TeamBIC 

And yay for tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer 0.5 oz/ 14.2 g , my HG!

Yay, TEAM Eyeshadow! 💖 Oooh, thank you for the product list @TeamBIC Love finding out new products!

We must have a battle every month 😍. How about an SPF Summer Showdown thread next time? ❤️

@TeamBIC @Next year for the first round are you going to put lipstick vs eyeshadow?

@SportyGirly125  Ha, if that happens, y'all can record my totally unsurprising vote for lipstick right now. 🤣 Team Lipstick forever! 

Don’t be cruel @SportyGirly125 !! I wouldn’t be able to choose!!!! 😅😅😅

Imagine in 5 years time when they have 8 champions in total and have all 8 of them face off against each other in a bracket battle…

Homg, please don't 😂 @SportyGirly125 

giphy

Happy Friday, BIC! Thank you to everyone who voted for their beauty faves in Makeup Madness 2023!

This year's champion is ... 🥁 ... EYESHADOW! Knowing how much the BIC loves dazzling eye palettes, it's hard to deny eyeshadow's place as this year's champ! Here were Community members' top-tagged eyeshadows from your votes throughout the challenge:

1. PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze Seduction  
  2. Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette  
  3. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette 18 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g  
  4. Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette  
  5. Danessa Myricks Beauty Mini Lightwork Vol. III The Experience Eye & Face Palette  

Also, just for fun, let's take a look at the top-tagged product from all the Makeup Madness categories this year! Check out your faves:

Thanks for playing!

@TeamBIC, another madcap March Makeup Madness.  This is always fun!

Thanks for the fun, @TeamBIC !  Thanks too for the list of products. 🙂

@TeamBIC We have a Champion! 🏆 Long may they reign 😍

Danessa Myricks Beauty Mini Lightwork Vol. III The Experience Eye & Face Palette is my personal choice but I do love my Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette 18 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g too 😄 

Thank you for running that whole showdown, it was really fun!

Woohoo! Congrats to eyeshadow!!! 

Thanks so much for the lists of top tagged products @TeamBIC. I have a feeling I'll be picking up some of these beauties during the last few days of the spring sale! 🛍

shopping.gif

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2023: Round 7 - Face Primer vs. Eyeshadow

I am team eyeshadow all the way.  So many beautiful palettes out there.  #Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina eyeshadow palette, Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette 21 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g , Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette 18 x 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g are some of my favs😃

473 Replies
testing