Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: CHAMPION REVEALED - Check out the winner and Community Favorite makeup products!

TeamBIC_0-1646413463247.png

March has made its way to us, and to celebrate, we’re breaking out the beauty brackets for our second annual Makeup Madness Challenge in the BIC! For the next few weeks, eight popular makeup categories will go head-to-head in a showdown to snag the title of 2022 Community Champion makeup category. It’s up to YOU to vote on the winner … and share some tried-and-true beauty recs along the way (because why not?!). 😉

We kicked off round 1 with a matchup that sparked serious passion last year: lipstick vs. mascara. 🔥 Mascara ended up taking the crown in 2021, but who knows what will happen this year… especially since we’ll be adding new makeup categories to the mix in future rounds. 😏 Stay tuned!

GeorginaBT_0-1650645631867.png

TO VOTE, hit the reply button below and tag a product you love that represents the category you’re voting for. For example, the lovely lipstick lover @WinglessOne might reply with “Lipstick! PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick” 🥰💄

Let the games begin! Each new round of voting starts Fridays, and ends the following Thursday at 2pm PT:

• ROUND 1 (3/4 – 3/10): Lipstick vs. Mascara (👑)
  • ROUND 2 (3/11 – 3/17): Primer vs Setting Powder (👑)
  • ROUND 3 (3/18 – 3/24): Concealer vs. Foundation (👑)
  • ROUND 4 (3/25 – 3/31): Contour vs. Highlighter (👑
  • ROUND 5 (4/1 – 4/7): Lipstick (👑) vs. Setting Powder 
  • ROUND 6 (4/8 – 4/14): Foundation (👑) vs. Highlighter 
  • FINAL ROUND (4/15 – 4/21): Lipstick (👑) vs. Foundation
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/22): 👑 Lipstick 👑

Click the “Reply” button below and vote for your favorite product (lipstick or foundation!), use the “#” sign to tag a specific one you love, then check back for the results and the next round of voting!

UPDATE 4/22/21: Thank you to everyone who participated in Makeup Madness 2022! This year's champion is 💄lipstick💋 - no pouting for our fellow lip lovers! Here were Community members' top-tagged lipsticks from your votes throughout the challenge:

1. PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick 
  2. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick 
  3. MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Satin Lipstick 
  4. GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Original Recipe 
  5. TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 

We're also showing love to the most-tagged products in all the Makeup Madness categories this year - check them out here:

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: Tag your Favorite Category – Lipstick vs. Mascara

I have a sneaking suspicion our drawers of lippies may look similar @Guessgal , love it! 🥰Would love to see yours too! I hope Bite reformulates or brings the Lip Stains back . They do need to! Love a versatile stain for the lip or cheek! 

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2022: Tag your Favorite Category – Lipstick vs. Mascara

Fab photo, @Sunnysmom. all those wonderful Reds! I'm a little sad I never tried Sangria Slush. le sigh.

@MvLL and @Guessgal ... It's back in stock at the moment!  Hurry!

Thank you @MvLL ! 💞 I clearly have a problem and know you love reds too! Oh shoot yup it’s such a good vibrant fuchsia pinky red . Is it still on Bite’s site maybe or gone now too? Ok nope I just looked. 😞 I’ll keep my eyeballs open for you!  I miss the other original Bite lippies so much. 😭

That's very kind, @Sunnysmom. BITE has released several excellent Reds and Berry shades- their forte.

'Tis perplexing how & why BITE is switching-up things. Wonder if they actually consider Customer Opinions? If only they'd bring back their stellar AB's, that fruity Lip Gloss ('KIR Royale'!); maybe the Lip Pencils. 

If I could steer BITE, I'd jettison their Mascara, Blush, fndtn. a/o non-lip items. But always keep the food-grade ingr. promise.

I agree @MvLL , I have and love some of the new vegan formulated lippies but I still liked the  depth and formula better on the AB etc. Every time I discussed it with Bite and S. it was about the vegan factor and not being able to dupe it ala the old etc. I gave my little 2 cents many many times tho 😂

1 Reply
testing