Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
Anonymous Insider

Lost all my make up

Lost all my make up unfortunately (or stolen at work.) I would like to start all over, but I don’t want to get too crazy on prices. I do want make up that is worth the money. I’m open to suggestions and would love to know what’s new and good that’s available now a days. I do have some make up, as in a eyeshadow pallete from tarte that comes with a little of everything but other than that I’m back to square one. MUCH APPRECIATED XOXO! 

Re: Lost all my make up

Oh no!! But hey you can start fresh! My new obsession is Pretty Vulgar I love their matte lips, I use the palette Nightingale like every day, and their foundation feels so light I love it! I'm also a huge fan of Anastasia Modern Renaissance pallet for when I go out and I've been using Urban Decays mascara forever except now I've started using Pretty Vulgars

Re: Lost all my make up

Oh my god I'm so sorry for you!!

I would look into palettes which can be reasonable with the multiple face products. I know Tarte and Hourglass have a few, especially with the holidays approaching. I love the Nars Creamy Concealer if thats something you need.

This is definitely the weekend to go shopping with 20% off at Sephora.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing