Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Looking for the perfect mascara

Hello! I’m looking for the best mascara for someone with really blonde lashes, I really don’t like the heaviness of black mascara, and also I want to go for a more natural look.

Re: Looking for the perfect mascara

@eidaliz  I really like the CLINIQUE Lash Doubling Mascara Blackespecially for my lower lashes. It's got a super thin wand so you can definitely opt for a more natural look, just lightly brushing it against your lashes. Oh and it's on sale right now too! Win-win!

RE: Looking for the perfect mascara

My favourite is the YSL one

@eidaliz  I'm brunette (at least before the grays took over) and I've always had really light eyelashes. If you're looking for something natural, you can try a tubing mascara. My personal favorite is Trish McEvoy's Curling mascara, but Blinc makes a good one too, and Sephora carries that brand. They're especially nice because they won't flake, smear, run or give you racoon eyes. And, they're easy to remove. Splash warm water on your eyes/lashes a little until the mascara softens up, then just sweep the tubes off your lashes with your fingers. It looks bizarre, but you're not hurting your lashes at all.

Don't try to use a makeup remover, because it won't work. Be aware with the Blinc — it's a very wet mascara, so you need to work quick and you won't be able to put on a second coat, otherwise it'll clump up weirdly. So build it up on the first application before it dries.

RE: Looking for the perfect mascara

@eidaliz The best mascara I’ve ever used is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. People ask if I have on false lashes all the time!

Looking for the perfect mascara

The Benefit Roller lash mascara is great for a natural clean look. They also offer it in black and brown. @eidaliz

Glossier has really good mascara for a more natural look @eidaliz 

Hi @eidaliz - Here are a few mascaras that I really like & they all come in brown and/or brown-black:

• CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara
  • CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing