Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Looking for a new foundation

Any recommendations for foundation for dry or sensitive skin?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Looking for a new foundation

I absolutely love COVER FX - Natural Finish Foundation.  It is clean, fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin nor make it feel dry.  

If dryness is your top concern, I started using Dr. Jart's BB this winter. the coverage is medium at best, but it is extremely moisturizing, and definitely will not dry your face out or fill into any lines.  Also, can trust this brand to be skin-friendly re sensitivity.

Another great option for moisture is IT cosmetics CC cream, which has a fuller coverage than Dr. Jart, and also a somewhat lighter feel, although still on the creamy side.

You can take any foundation in the world and mix it up with Farsali rose gold elixir for a creamy, dewy finish.  Before I bought the Dr. Jart for my winter skin needs, I was using Nars sheer glow (my all time favorite) and mixing it about half and half with the Farsali and was very pleased with the result.

If you'd like more specific recommendations, what level of coverage would you like?

FARSÁLI - Rose Gold Elixir – 24k Gold Infused Beauty Oil

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Syracuse

DR. JART+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45

IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Medium

Looking for a new foundation

I love the Laura Mercier Moisturizing Silk Creme or the No7 Lift and Luminate foundations!!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing