Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Lipgloss/Stick

What are some high quality Lip-gloss or Lipsticks that are anywhere from 4-9$

Re: Lipgloss/Stick

@Anonymous I have a couple longwear mattes from NYX I really like, though I will say you need a moisturizing product under as they are a little drying but definitely apply and wear very well

@Anonymous If you're looking to grab a lot of lip products at a low price, lip sets can be a really good deal. For example, if a lip set has 4 lipsticks, and costs $25 in total, that's only $6.25 a lipstick. (Keep in mind that these usually aren't full sized products; lip sets are best for trying a brand or building variety, rather than getting one lipstick that you plan to use up entirely.)

Sephora currently has a lot of sets to choose from: https://www.sephora.com/shop/lip-palettes-gloss-sets?sortBy=PRICE_LOW_TO_HIGH

I swear by ColourPop lipsticks! And they have a variety of different kinds so you're sure to find at least one you like. They have glosses, liquid lipsticks, creme lipsticks... just about anything you could want. And they're all within the price range you're looking for.

@Belleea If you like sheer/medium coverage and a glossy shine, check out L'Oreal's Colour Riche Shine Lipstick! 

It's a dupe for YVES SAINT LAURENT - Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick

Lipgloss/Stick

I adore the Sephora Lipstories. They are comfortable and last nearly all day on me with an even fade.

@Anonymous I like Essence.  🙂

ColourPop Lux bullets are fantastic and cost just $7 USD. I own and love several shades in the creme and matte finishes. They’re very pigmented, comfy, long lasting (most leave a nice stain on your lips as they wear down), and come in a wide range of colors. The shade Getty is my favorite teal lipstick. 

I also love SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 6 Tan Lines for their comfy feel and impressive wear. 

I don’t have much experience with glosses by Sephora or ColourPop, but I believe they’re also in your price range. 

I can back up @WinglessOne and @ChescaCat for the LipStories recommendation. Sephora did a great job with these at a really great price. The matte formula in particular applies beautifully, super opaque but thin and comfortable. They aren't drying, last a long time and fade really evenly. I have 4 but am always looking at more because they are affordable.

@Anonymous ELF is decent for its price. The bottom of their lipstick has a little removable square, which contains more color. May be certain lines, mine's the velvet...(not my picture)

Nyx another brand in the price range. Sephora Collection too.

59a3d3091d629bcdd9a190eac1b9e2f3.jpg

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • 59a3d3091d629bcdd9a190eac1b9e2f3.jpg
testing