Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Let’s talk about it!

Hey everyone! 

I wanted to say thank you to all my followers on here 🙂 thanks for all the support and liking my pictures but most of all following me on Instagram! You are all amazing. ❤️

With that being said! Let’s talk about it….

MAKEUP IS LIFE! 

Is it not? Ugh. I love makeup beyond words and just wanted to share some of my favorite products as of now!

Top 5:

(you can purchase all of these brands at Sephora) 

1. Fenty! Wow Rihanna really did that. My favorite from her line has to be her lip stunna in the shade “unlocked” listennnn…if you have not at least swatched it yet?! PLEASE DO! It is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is phenomenal and the quality is superb. It’s a must have. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Unlocked 

2. Milk Makeup Hydro Grip primer. First of all, I had no intentions on ever trying this primer because of reviews but when I say it has turned into my literal holy grail?! I mean it. I’ve tried many primers and at one point refused to wear one because I felt it did nothing. There’s an absolute difference and totally worth the money. I got the mini and it’s perfect because a little of the product, goes a long way. MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Primer 1.52 oz/ 45 mL 

3. Marc Jacobs! If you have never purchased one of their high liners? Where have you been going darling?! Immediately purchase any color, I swear. My favorite shade has to be the Fine Wine - Matte. You won’t be disappointed, I promise. Also, try it as an eyeshadow 🤤
Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner Fine(wine) 47 

4. NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation is breath taking and my current obsession. If you’re a medium to full coverage lover? You’ll love this product. NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation 

5. Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder in the shade Honey. This was my holy grail for years and I switched over to another brand (what a mistake) but I am back! That’s all that matters. It’s honestly the best and I’ve tried many but there’s nothing like that Laura Mercier. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - Honey Honey 

These are no particular order and I hope this helps some of you looking for recommendations ❤️

love, vxjk. 

instagram: @vxjk 

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing