Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Let's not forget about those Ariel nails!

swfupload_7523787002203083880.jpg

For all my polish-loving Beauty Talkers, blogger The Polishaholic posted swatches and reviews for the Ariel Sephora X Nail Polish shades! Color me impressed when she said many of them where just one-coaters too!

She's got individual photos of the shades as well on her page (just Google "The Polishaholic")  for more.

What shades are you looking to get??? Smiley Happy

Shades from top to bottom and left to right:

-Ariel

-Devotin' to Floatin'

-Hotter Under the Water

-Life is the Bubbles

-Off the Hook

-We Are in Luck Here

*well aware I'm nail polish enabling right now*

Re: Let's not forget about those Ariel nails!

I love the last one- We Are In Luck Here. I am a freak for oranges/corals in a cream finish.

I can't believe any of those could be one coat. WOW

I haven't tried anything from the Sephora X line. Now may be the time Smiley Happy

That's what I'm saying! One coaters that are superb are an easy way to my nail polish loving heart!

Life is Bubbles is just wow... too bad you can't buy the sades individually.

Maybe similar shades will be launched in the full Sephora X line, until then I'm sure you can find some pals to chip in and split the set with. Life is the Bubbles also has glitter flake along with the microglitter, the close up shots on her blog show it real well!

Wow, those are GORGEOUS! =D The Ariel collections got me so excited. That coral....wow...and ariel <3 love!

Omg Why did i see this! When I first saw the Ariel Collection i didn't want anything, but then i had to have the Perfume, Then the mirror, and now i need this! I hope i find it in store. Because i need to take a little break from ordering stuff for a bit!

@arielaaaaaaaa I know! I'm thinking that Sephora might as well take all my money. I'm sure before the months out, i'll have purchased the entire collection! D:

Haha i was almost going to ask my mom to buy me the Palette because it was back in stock for a little while! Haha i should have, but i don't wear eyeshadows, but i would have sent it to someone who didn't get the chance to get it. 

These are amazing, I love the creams and the glitters, I think I have lots of metallics already, but I'm impressed! And just one coat? Wow. 

Yeah! The second shade (turquoise) was a 2 coater, but she mentioned it was pretty solid and not as thin as she expected. I'm a sucker for anything turquoise!

I agree! The colors are really great! I'd definitely make good use of the glitters =) They're fantastic.

@arielaaaaaaaa Yeah, i bought the eyeshadows (both the quad and the storybook...I didnt probably need both, but they're both so pretty!!! DSmiley Happy and the mirror, which is gorgeous! They sold out so fast online. Did you snag anything from it?

I got the rollerball perfume and the mirror! And now I have to get the nail polish! Smiley Happy

Oh, how do you like the perfume?? I have the rollerballs from the Cinderella and Jasmine collection. I'm waiting until it's in stores before i make any decisions. I'll probably get the nail polish and lip gloss too...*sigh* my poor wallet...

I really like it! I'm horrible at describing scents so i'm not much help there lol! But it totally is what i expected it to smell like if that makes sense haha!

haha it's okay. I think i'll probably like it =) I'm expecting it to be a good summer scent. I think I might get the lip glosses too, although i hear they're hard to apply evenly.

I'm not a gloss person at all, but if they are hard to apply evenly maybe try a lip brush, that should do the trick. 

Yeah, that might work. I hear they aren't sticky, which is great! I really don't care much for sticky lip gloss D: I'm hoping that they make more Disney collections but they probably won't. I heard this was the last one. Which princess did you want to see the most? I love Ariel but I really wanted to see Belle or Aurora. =(

Ariel was just about the only one i'm crazy over. But i think a Brave, Merida one would seriously be awesome, even though she's a newer princess. But think they should have done Snow White or Belle. 

I loved Brave n_n Great movie. I bet that collection would be awesome! (if they ever made it)

36 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • swfupload_7523787002203083880.jpg