Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes 2 Swatches!!!

So, here they are - swatches of fantastic new LM eye palette!

Top row of the palette: Sparkling Dew ( invisible on my vampirish skin Smiley Happy ), Guava, African Violet, Plum Smoke, Kir Royal and Violet Ink.

Bottom row ( in reveres Smiley Very Happy ): Espresso Bean, Truffle, Bamboo, Fresco, Primrose and Vanilla Nuts ( barely there Smiley Happy ).

( Forgot to add these )

LOVE them all!!! Fantastically silky, buttery and pigmented! And all the colors are gorgeous! Can't wait to play with them! Smiley Happy

Re: Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes 2 Swatches!!!

uh oh...add it to the growing list of things I want to buy. I have discovered BT is bad for my wallet!!

Lol! Amen to that! Smiley Very Happy

Lyravega, if you're fair with pink undertones like I am, I've found good luck with Laura Mercier and Chanel lines.  I'm Porcelain in Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and Beige Rose 12 in Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.

Thank you, Waterbaby! More options, yaaaay! Smiley Happy I've tried some Chanel foundations, but that was quite some time ago. I don't remember which ones I tried, I just remember I really liked how they looked ( finish ) and felt on my face, but the lightest color at the time was a bit darker than my skin, and terribly yellow! I was so disappointed there was no match for me because I really liked those foundations. I haven't tried Chanel foundations since. Maybe they have more color options now. I'll have to check it out. LM as well. Thanks again Smiley Happy

Highlighted

After playing around with some colors... well, almost all of them... I have to say they are really very beautiful, blend very nicely, and no fallout whatsoever!!! My fav combo so far is: Vanilla Nuts-Plum Smoke-Kir Royal-Violet Ink!

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • IMG_0955 (640x480).jpg
  • IMG_0964 (640x480).jpg
  • IMG_0970 (640x480).jpg
  • IMG_0971 (640x480).jpg