Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

LORAC PRO Palette

We swatched the LORAC PRO Palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch pic of this palette? Post it in the thread below.

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/QfICoU

Re: LORAC PRO Palette

While the colors in this pallette are pretty, there is much too much drop off on application !! 50% waste, I would say. It's a shame because Taupe is an especially great color. Naked I and Naked Basics by Urban Decay are superior products overall for those seeking warmer tones.

I absolutely hate my naked2 palette! This i might consider buying next time.

I agree with jayneashley about the drop off.  For some reason I find this to be most problematic with the eggplant color- it always ends up all over my face no matter how careful I am at tapping off excess from the brush before application.  Ugh!  Beyond that- the colors are mostly great, the shimmer is fantastic, and the pigmentation is very high.

This is such a universal palette. It looks great on all complexions. I am looking forward to purchasing this.

Highlighted

Love the pictures.  Where can we get it?  Looks like it's sold out.

@Callalacey- The palette is currently available on Sephora.com and at select stores. I just checked our inventory and its in stock onlineSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

It was out of stock when I tried to purchase it so I asked for notification when it came back in... just got the email.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • LORAC_swatches.jpg