Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches

I don't know if drugstore swatches are allowed on this board, but I really love the L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows. They are super pigmented and buttery. And they really last! Here's swatches of the ones I own. Swatched over Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

2014-08-19 18.04.02.jpg

From left: 

• 756 - Always Pearly Pink
  • 759 - Burst Into Bloom
  • 996 - Liquid Diamond
  • 758 - Purple Priority
  • 337 - Endless Sea
  • 760 - Timeless Blue Spark

2014-08-19 18.09.56.jpg

From left:

• 888 - Iced Latte
  • 997 - Eternal Sunshine
  • 892 - Amber Rush
  • 755 - Gilded Envy
  • 335 - Golden Emerald

loreal infallibles new.jpg

From left:

• 507 - Primped & Precious
  • 341 - Strawberry Blonde
  • 342 - With A Twist
  • 340 - Dive Right In
  • 890 - Bronzed Taupe

more infallible.JPG

From top, down:

• 555 - Perpetual Purple
  • 557 - Glistening Garnet
  • 333 - Golden Sage

Re: L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches

I would say Bronzed Taupe, Amber Rush, and Bottomless Java. Smiley Happy

I don't have Bronzed Taupe, but it's really pretty. I might have to see if they still have that one available. Smiley Happy

I picked up gilded envy and endless sea. Boy are they beautiful! And just as you described. And sooooo affordable, on sale plus a coupon, can't beat it. I'll be getting more for sure, just wanted to try 'em first before I committed to too many!

Once you try one, you'll want more! Smiley Happy

How do these compare to the colour riche palettes?

These are a lot more pigmented and longer lasting than the Colour Riche palettes!

These shadows look absolutely beautiful! Thank you for swatching them for us! I've been wanting to try them but wasn't sure which color to start with. Endless blue sea and timeless blue spark I believe!! <3

You're quite welcome! I actually ordered a few limited edition colors from Amazon. I'll make sure to post those swatches too. Smiley Happy

Please do, thanks! I just ordered some from Ulta since they were having 10x points today online. So naturally I think I picked up six more so my collection is growing quickly!

You bet! I saw that e-mail from Ulta, but I just ordered two Louboutin polishes from Nordstrom as well as two YSL lippies ...

I updated the post to include five new swatches. Most of these are limited edition ones I picked up from Amazon. Enjoy1

BTW do you know if Pink Sapphire is LE (or just old)? I saw a swatch and it looks lovely. I keep looking at your swatches up top and I think I will have all of those colors by the weekend! You have great taste in colors!

I think it was limited edition. It was part of the Summer 2012 Collection. You might be able to find it on Amazon though! 

And thanks. I do love the colors I've picked up! Smiley Happy

These are amazing.  I think that is the purple one Andy posted a while back that I fell in love with.  I really need to pick one up.  Thanks for sharing.

This thread reminds me that Loreal ignored my request to be a consumer tester.  They never even responded to say no.  Kinda crazy since I own so many things from their brands.  I even have a regular Loreal item thanks to my Sample Society box.

That's kinda crappy of L'Oreal not to at least get back to you! I don't remember why I couldn't be a tester, but I'm pretty sure I was denied too. Their loss, right? Smiley Wink

I bought these in the recommendation of this thread and they are amazing! I very sadly had an allergic reaction and ended up with red and puffy lids. I am so sad to have to return them!

Oh noooooo!! I'm so sorry to hear that!! They are really so amazing. That's terrible you're allergic to them! I just picked up three more colors tonight. I had coupons for Ulta and CVS. 

I had a coupon for 25% off and $5 off makeup at CVS, so I picked up three more. These are just so buttery, pigmented and shimmy. I can't get enough!

Ok thanks to you I now own ten I think! I just picked up liquid diamond tonight cuz I had a L'Oreal coupon to use. However, when I compare the price I've paid for these to what I've invested in the Tom Ford fall collection, let me just say, I need a BUNCH more of the Infallibles to catch up! But I really love them! They not only swatch beautifully but they are gorgeous on the eye. Thank you again for this thread! As much as you REALLY enabled me, I don't mind cuz I don't feel guilty when I bought all these! Smiley Happy

Yay, jcmb! I'm happy to have enabled you! I love high end and luxury makeup as much as the next BTer, but when I find a great drugstore product, I love to share those with others! When I saw the Armani Eyes to Kill shadows swatched online, I wanted to buy all the colors, but at that cost, I knew I wouldn't. But then I saw the L'Oreal dupe and I have been in love ever since. I love how creamy and blendable they are! So many of the shades are almost duotone and they all are beautiful. I haven't found a dud yet! And at $6-8 a piece, they're a steal!

I hope they come out with some new colors soon!

Yeah I just got started with these and I'm thinking the same thing...new colors please!! HA HA! Well, I love hearing about the good drugstore finds since I am such a collector that it's way out of my budget to get everything in the middle to higher end arena that I want. And I totally agree with you about Armani Eyes to Kill. When I saw them I just thought, "I'll die if I don't have them all!" Well I'm still here and only ever got one and while I like it, I'm glad I didn't go hog wild over them. And now I know why....I was waiting for this thread to come along. The make up gods heard my prayers! LOL

Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • 2014-08-19 18.04.02.jpg
  • 2014-08-19 18.09.56.jpg
  • loreal infallibles new.jpg
  • more infallible.JPG
  • upload_8391651044671063393.jpg
  • upload_8278607170192085786.png
  • L'Oreal Infallible Swatches.jpg
  • 20140915_140125.jpg
  • infallible part 1.jpg
  • infallible part 2.jpg